Chapter#1

****Seven months later****

Australia, a beautiful country with every kind, religion and race of people living here. But sometimes like everywhere else it can be ugly, certain monsters make it so. Melbourne was no different from the rest of the country, a beautiful city indeed, dangerous nonetheless.

Melbourne has been known as the organised crime 'capital' in Australia over the decades, with high profile gangleaders, underworld figures and dangerous events taking place. The leaders of the underworld prefers to live in this fourth most expensive city due to its charm and high population. It's easy for these monsters to disguise themselves in densely populated areas and enjoy their life to the fullest as well. Melbourne is the best place among such kind.

The leaders of the underworld, they are the people who are feared by others, they are the people who should be feared by others because they aren't people at all, they are monsters, villains of our lives. And one of that villains is the hero of this story and of someone's life, nobody knows his real name only his status in the underworld and the name he earned; Shaitan, bringer of nothing but chaos. He is the most dangerous among the mafia out there. No body knows where he belongs to, where did he came from, what's his real name. Nothing. The only thing clear is that he is the leader of the underworld and incarnation of the Devil.

And that devil, Shaitan was lounging at his pandemonium aka the place where he holds his meetings and makes his deals. To be the Devil doesn't mean to be a supernatural being, he doesn't need to have horns and he certainly isn't ugly. He was the Devil indeed but with an angel's face, doing what he did the best: ruin lives of others directly or indirectly everyday.

For him that day wasn't any different. To add to his long list of sins, a queue of beautiful and innocent girls entered the dark room to be presented to him, in the presence of his many bodyguards: at multiple entrances of the room, and both the windows, draped with curtains. Two of the bodygaurds were standing at his sides with him puffing his expensive cigarette, his one hand draped at the back of the couch, his black tie loosened around his neck complimenting his black tuxedo. Carfully styled dark brown hair of his and narrowed blue eyes, the colour of the deepest part of an ocean, gave him a look of arrogance and ennui. With his easy on the eyes face he looked like any handsome businessman in his late twenties. Seemed like a normal man except there was nothing normal about him. The way he looked was an utter contrast to the twisted personality he had. He looked innocent but the way he carried himself around screamed danger.

At such a young age, he became the leader of the underworld and that was not a thing  gained by mere intelligence but strategy, ambition, and doing everything that makes a person what they shouldn't be: evil. He was a man of brain and power. And nobody, nobody messed with him. Ever.

"Start..." Shaitan said in his thick Australian accent to the man standing next to his couch, earning a nod in response and the show started. The 'samples' were brought one by one.

A girl moved from the queue at the bodygaurd's order and walked in front of them, wearing nothing but a black lingerie with a see-through red cloak hiding her face well but not her body and that was how it was supposed to be for their bodies are the products. Knowing about this terrible happening, the girl was trembling with fear. Her helplessness made her do what she had to. She followed his orders and stood there in the spotlight. With Shaitan there in the dark, judging unlike the girl who was exposed to everyone in that room. Unfair, but that's the way they were,the villains.

His eyes roamed over her body, checking every curve and part of her body.  She did a 360 turn as asked to be carefully analysed by him. Looking for every single flaw he could find as if the girl was a piece of furniture, he shook his head and the bodyguard understood. The show continued with girls presented one by one dressed the same as first just in different exotic colours. A lot was common among the girls but one feeling was dominant of them all: fear.