Chapter#4

Rose is at her dancing academy, teaching ballet dance to children aged eight at this hour of the day. Her class room is very simple, a wide room with smooth wooden floor, mirrors on one whole wall while giant windows on other and the other two walls are opaque white in color. She is wearing black tights with pink sleeveless top fitted to her body and a pink ballerina skirt around her waist, the little girls are dressed the same as her whom she is teaching. It's their first day and Rose is preparing them for an inter school competition.

" Today as it's our first day we are going to start with Plié; This is a slow exercise that really tests whether your posture is good, so make sure to keep your back nice and straight - don't bend forward. And resist the temptation to look down - keep your head and eye line nice and high." She guides the students, showing them how to do the steps. She watches them doing the basic and motivates them.

"That's right...excellent, now repeat it with me..." She continues to do the same steps "1, 2, 3, 4..." she watches them doing the same for a few minutes and then she says "Okay now let's practice with some music" She plays some soft music on her iPod which is connected to the sound system of the room and they continue dancing. Rose is correcting some of the girl's steps and guiding them, when there is a knock at the door after which a blonde head appears in the door without opening the door fully. It's Lilly, her receptionist.

"Rose...you have a visitor" She tells Rose. Rose furrows her eyebrows in confusion. She wasn't expecting any visitor then who could be visiting her. It must be Anastasia...she thinks.

"Is it Ana?" She asks Lilly.

"Well see for yourself whoever this is" She winks at Rose.

"Okay I am coming" She tells Lilly and then she turns towards the kids "You guys continue doing that I'll be right back"

__________

Shaitan is waiting in Rose's dancing academy for her to arrive, He is surrounded by his bodyguards, without his manager. He doesn't know what he's gonna say but he wanted to see her as soon as possible. Without waiting anymore days, he cancelled all of his meetings slash deals that he was going to make today so that he could come to see her. He was surprised by his own reaction but it was just a sudden urge to see her therefore he had to come.

From the day, he saw her he couldn't get her out of his head, when he was asleep he saw her in his dreams, and when he was awake he imagined her like he did before. He couldn't concentrate on anything he did that's why he decided that he had to see her so that he can fully function. Apart from her similarity to someone he knew from the past, he felt differently about her. This infatuation was new to him but he liked it, still he was afraid of these feelings he is experiencing, he was afraid that he will loose control. If he was behaving like this just by seeing her then what will he do when he finally have her, he couldn't imagine. There was some strange effect she left on him even though she didn't see him or talked to him still he felt some kind of....bond between them....attraction.... it was like a possibility of an impossibility.

___________

Rose walks towards the waiting room holding her red handkerchief; a gift from her grandmother, in her hand which she uses to clean the sweat on her face she tucks it in her ballerina skirt at her side, and keeps walking where her visitor is waiting for her. She wonders who is visiting her but then she just guesses that it's Anastasia, she is the only one who likes to give her and Joshua some impromptu visits.

She opens the door to the waiting room only to find six men in black suits standing in the room at some distance from a man in a grey suit. He is facing the giant window talking on phone so his back is turned towards her. She couldn't see his face but he seems like a businessman to her, his suit explains it and the number of men who seems like bodyguards.