Chapter#7

Rose is sleeping in her bed when the door bell rings. She turns over in her bed, ignoring the bell but due to constantly going off of the bell, Rose gets up irritated and grumpy in the morning. She couldn't get enough sleep last night due to the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about the man who visited her and made her cook for him and the last thing he did...it was all...novel and unforgettable for her. She wasn't even able to concentrate on surfing the internet or read newspaper to find anything on her father's murderer that's why she gave up and went to bed but her thinking didn't stop and eventually she went to sleep but it definitely was very late which explains her grumpy mood not that she is a morning person otherwise.

Rose gets up from her bed, her eyes still close and walks towards the door. The distance between her bedroom and her exit door feels really long for her sleepy self but somehow she manages to get there. She opens the door and only opens up one eye to see who it is.

"You little Miss-I-can-keep-a-secret!"

Anastasia says to Rose irritated and angry at her, standing in her pajamas and the worst thing is that she looks full of energy which means she's gonna talk more than her usual self if how she started the conversation is not an indication. Rose groans and walks back into the house with Anastasia coming behind her.

"How could you not tell me this!"

"I need a coffee to hear this...." Rose mumbles to herself rubbing her eyes and goes to the kitchen to make herself some while Anastasia follows.

"You do know a limo guy! How could you not tell me this?...if that nosy neighbour of ours; Samantha wouldn't have told me this morning I wouldn't have known that a limo guy was here! You are changed Rose you don't tell me anything anymore! Am I not your best friend anymore?" Anastasia carries on complaining while Rose continues to make herself a coffee. "And you know what? Joshua was right about this limo guy...wait-did you lie to us? How could you do that? Wait- did you lie to me only? If it wasn't for Josh I wouldn't have known that there was a limo guy in the first place-wait-Oh my God! Its only me! You don't tell me anything anymore-"

"Calm down you drama queen" Rose interrupts her non-stop talking "and will you wait to at least take a breath for a second and let me explain?"

Anastasia glares at Rose and crosses her arm then she says "There was a limo guy here right?" Before Rose could say anything Anastasia continues "and you didn't tell me?"

"Ana-"

"No don't Ana me, I get it and I get it very clearly! you don't like me anymore...why is this happening to me? I am just trying to be myself after reading that crap on Facebook about 'be yourself' but you know what? It's all crap C.R.A.P crap! people stop liking me when I try to be myself even my best friend-"

"God Ana! Would you calm down!" this stops Anastasia from freaking out anymore. She takes s deep breath to calm herself and goes to the fridge to get something to drink and grudgingly pulls out a bottle of juice.

"I hate it that you don't drink..." she glares at Rose while opening the cap of juice bottle and gulping it down. Rose notices there is something wrong with Anastasia so she asks.

"What's really wrong Ana? I mean...I knew you would freak out but..,I didn't expect this much freaking out..." Rose asks with her coffee in hand. Anastasia glances at Rose and then sighs looking down while taking a seat at a stool with the kitchen counter with Rose standing on the other side of the counter.

"Peter cheated on me with some bimbo looking grandma" She says with anger towards Peter, her recent boyfriend, clutching the bottle tightly.

"I thought you went on a date with him yesterday?" Rose asks genuinely concerned.