The Rescue

Asuka's truck had arrived at the motorcycle bar, pulling up to the curb. The door opened, revealing a black work boot. Inside the bar, Katie, Emily and Al were enjoying beers, just casually enjoying themselves. When Asuka busted in, she appeared as a total hottie with a black ponytail and bangs and had her stomach and belly button showing because she was wearing a black crop top. With a sledgehammer in her hand, she was with her construction crew.

"Hey boys, mind if me and my crew do some work downstairs?" Asuka announced in her soft and relaxing voice.

"Asuka, you're here!" Al got up and hugged Asuka.

"Sorry it took so long to get here." Asuka apologized for the delay. "I couldn't fit all this heavy equipment on a plane, so it took so long."

"That's ok." Al replied, accepting his cousin's apology. "A delayed project is better than a rushed project, am I right?"

"You are so right." Asuka shook hands with Al. "We got work to do, and we aren't going to do it just standing here! Let's go, team!" Asuka led her crew downstairs so they could renovate the sunken office space.

Inside the office space, Asuka slammed her hammer into an old cabinet in the break room, smashing it. A man with a circular saw started sawing a spider egg, killing the baby spider. A female worker with short black hair swung her axe and put a major dent into the dilapidated receptionist desk with graffiti tags on it. Some of it fell off as a result.

Upstairs, Emily, Al, and Katie were figuring out how to rescue Aaron.

"I don't like it that Katerina left us out of the search party." Emily sighed.

"Who the hell is Jalen Victor anyways?" Al asked.

"Jalen Victor is the second in command of the Bison, the sworn enemy of the Kingfishers, who own this bar." Katie explained. "The Kingfishers are Cathanow, while the Bison are Jironga."

"So, what do we do?" Al asked.

"We go and capture Jalen and turn him into the Jironga Tribal Police." Emily proposed. "It's only logical."

"Everyone in Emily's car!" Katie had something to say.

"You two get in, I will take my motorbike." Katie wanted to take the opportunity to show the Bison that the Kingfishers mean business. Emily and Al got in the car, while Katie took her motorcycle. They began the route to the Jironga reservation. While they were going down the highway, some black SUVs were in pursuit of the same target.

"What's with those black cars?" Emily asked with suspicion.

"I don't know, just lose them!" Al answered. Emily drove the car off-road for a short time, driving up a small hill and causing the car to ascend in midair.

"Don't try this at home, kids!" Emily did a 360 spin, causing the car to somersault. The car drove a little way on the pavement and crashed into a hotel.

"Oh great, the car crashed." Emily groaned. "Uncle Phil is going to kill me."

"Hey wait a minute!" Al alerted.

"What?" Emily replied.

"We're at the Jironga Reservation Hotel!" Al told Emily, when Katie caught up.

"We made it! Yeah!" Emily jumped up and down, celebrating.

"Don't celebrate just yet, we still have to find Aaron and capture Jalen."

"Me and Al will rescue Aaron, while you capture Jalen." Al and Emily went to find Aaron but were interrupted by Bison security. Emily choked one of the Bison.

"Where did you put Aaron!" Emily shrieked.

"Go to hell!" The guard snapped.

"Excuse me?" Emily replied.

"Fine, he's in Ballroom Number 27." The Bison guard answered. "Don't kill me!" Emily snapped the guard's neck, ending him.

"Ballroom 27!" Emily shouted to Al. They went to Ballroom 27 to find Aaron. Katie followed, hoping that's where Jalen would be.

In Ballroom 27, Aaron was tied to a chair, while Jalen stood near his Bison guards in black leather jackets with red buffalo emblems on them, armed with M4-Carbines.

"Let...me...GO!" Aaron panicked.

"You're here for a reason." Jalen held a knife to Aaron's neck. "You're here because you were in the Challengers, whose sworn enemy was the Mantas, who are our Class A affiliate." Al and Emily busted in, while his guards pointed their guns at them.

"Katie, knife!" Katie threw Emily her knife. Emily cut Aaron free.

"Thanks for rescuing me, Emily." Aaron congratulated Emily for rescuing him.

"No time, we have some criminals to catch!" Al rolled behind the guards and stole the whips from their belts. He used them as ropes to tie them up. Jalen began pulling out two knives and started swinging them around. Emily punched Jalen, knocking him to the ground.

"Aaron, rope!" Katie told Aaron. Aaron threw Katie the rope that he was tied up with. She used the rope to tie Jalen's arms together. When the mayor's search party got to the scene of the crime, they realized that Aaron had already been freed and the bad guys were already caught.

"We caught the bad guys for you!" Emily said to Katerina.

"Yes, but you were impeding on police action, hindering the real authorities." Katerina replied. "Not to mention you contaminated the crime scene by creating a hole in the building the victim was held in." Chief Ahmad came and cuffed Emily, Al and Katie.

"For your act of destruction, you're under arrest too."

"This is tribal land! You have no jurisdiction here!" Emily cried.

"Can it, blabbermouth!" Ahmad snapped. "This is a case involving a resident of Mistdale, so I do have jurisdiction here." Jalen and the Bison, along with Emily, Al, and Katie were loaded into a police vehicle and taken to Mistdale to await each of their trials. Jalen and the Bison would have their trial, while Emily, Al, and Katie would have theirs.