Thanksgiving Ball

Emily and Katie were driving back home to Mistdale, just going back to the motorcycle bar. When they arrived, Al Baker was there in his brown suit and white fedora.

"Long time no see, Emily!" Al shook Emily's hand."

"I missed you!" Emily hugged Al. "Where have you been?"

"I found some work at the new movie theater that Maria and Aaron opened up called the Pyramid." Al explained. "It's like the Grauman Chinese theater except with an Egyptian vibe instead of a Chinese vibe."

"Interesting." Emily reacted.

"Listen, there's the annual Thanksgiving ball that is going to be held at the Pyramid, so I want you to dress in formal attire, since that is the required dress code given by Mayor Ivanov."

"So, does that mean I should get a makeover?" Emily sighed.

"Yea." Katie reacted. "That Vanderbilt hoodie you are wearing won't cut it." Katie took Emily on her motorcycle.

"Come, Emily, we're going shopping at the Cathanow Tribal Mall." Katie drove Emily to the mall and parked in the parking lot near the totem pole with the eagle head that greeted visitors when they entered. Emily and Katie went into a department store named Foxtrot, which was a luxury clothing store.

"Welcome to Foxtrot, may I be of service?" The female attendant in the silver dress asked.

"We would like some of the finest dresses you have!" Katie asked. The attendant led Katie and Emily to the fitting room.

"Ok, we have a white dress, a light blue dress, a yellow dress and a black dress." The attendant gave each color dress she mentioned to Emily and Katie. Emily chose the yellow dress while Katie chose the black dress. They tried them and came out of the fitting room looking more fabulous than ever.

"Do you want to buy what you picked out?" The attendant asked. Emily paid the attendant a stack of hundreds out of her wallet.

"Here!" she said, handing the hundreds to the attendant. "I am paying for both me and my friend."

"How generous!" The attendant complimented Emily. "Can I interest you in some matching heels?" The attendant called an employee. They came, bringing Emily and Katie some black and yellow high-heeled shoes. Emily and Katie bought the shoes. Emily and Katie left Foxtrot to proceed to the salon. At the salon, Emily got her hair cut and styled into an elegant bun, while Katie got her hair cut into a short, elegant bob. Emily got eyeliner applied to her eyes, and ruby red lipstick applied to her lips. Emily topped it off with purple eyeshadow, still having a trace of her signature color. Katie had light blue eyeshadow applied on her eyes, as she smiled looking in the mirror. They finished by getting their nails polished. Emily got her nails polished yellow, while Katie got her nails polished black. They walked out of the salon, looking sharp and radiant as the sun.

"I feel so empowered, finally embracing my feminine side!" Emily felt proud of herself.

"I know, being a real woman is so badass!" Katie and Emily sashed out of the mall and back on their motorcycle.

"Next stop, the Pyramid!" Katie and Emily drove to the Pyramid theater and parked in the parking lot. They saw Al Baker there, seen in a flashy black suit and big black fedora.

"Hello, Zorro." Emily remarked sarcastically.

"Hey, Emily." Al replied. "You look very flashy today!" Emily blushed.

"Thank you, sweetie!" Emily kissed Al on the cheek. Aaron appeared in a dark blue tux with an orange bow tie, while Maria appeared in a black dress with a silver skull necklace.