The Mother's Killer Part 2

Emily and Al arrived at the hospital in Tokyo where the man who killed Emily's mother, Kenzo Sasaki was last seen.

"Can I help you?" The front desk attendant asked.

"We are here to see which of your staff members is Kenzo Sasaki." Emily told the attendant.

"Oh, Kenzo?" The attendant recalled. "He's not a staff member, he is a patient in the ER." She pointed to the elevator.

"He's on Floor 9, Room 27." The attendant pointed to the elevator.

"Damn, this is a tall hospital." Al added.

"Nine-Twenty-Seven, don't forget it!" Emily and Al ran for the elevator and went onto the ninth floor.

"Twenty-Four, Twenty-Five, Twenty-Six, Twenty-Seven!" Emily counted the floors and opened the door. Kenzo lay in his hospital bed with his face covered in white bandages. He had casts on both his legs so he couldn't move anymore. His arms were wrapped up in spiderweb-like sock bandages, being reduced to long white foam stubs. His body had a back brace attached to it, and that was wrapped up in thick bubble wrap. Emily and Al looked at him.

"Remember this woman?" Emily growled, pointing at herself. "This is the daughter of the woman you killed!"

"Please stop, have mercy!" Kenzo cried. "I was hit by Diamondback's tour bus followed by her trucks on a mission, and I had to go to the hospital and now look at me!" Kenzo started to cry. Emily attempted to choke him with her telekinesis, but Al stopped her.

"Emily, enough!" Al scolded Emily. "He is in a critical condition, so there's no need to kill him. Besides, the critical condition he is in and the operations that will follow is already punishment enough."

"He does look very bandaged up." Emily turned to Kenzo.

"Normally I would kill you, but given the condition you're in, I will give you a fate worse than death, being forced to carry the guilt of killing a sweet and loving woman while you are near death yourself." Emily and Al exited the room while she slammed the door.

"Let's go home." Emily told Al.

"Yea, I feel like heading down to Spooktown." Al replied.

At Tokyo Airport, they got on Emily's jet and headed back to Mistdale. At the airport, they got in Emily's new car, a gold 2024 Mercedes E-Class. She turned on the engine and started back to her home.

"I am turning the radio off, because I don't want to listen to annoying pop music and commercials at a time like this." Emily mentioned. Al butted in, requesting something, but Emily cut him off.

"I also don't want to listen to Christmas music too." Emily kept the radio off and continued driving.

"Emily, you did the right thing." Al congratulated Emily. "Given his critical condition, he already had his retribution for his crime. Adding you killing him would only make him go down as a martyr, and that means some of your friends would have to die as a result."

"So, I spared one life to save many lives." Emily contemplated her actions. She did not stop the car at her home, she stopped at a Waffle House instead. Al and Emily got out.

"Emily, wait." Al pulled something out of his pocket.

"What do you want?" Al pulled an engagement ring out of his pocket and opened it.

"Will you marry me?" Emily thought to herself before she could accept or decline.

"I accept." Emily agreed to the proposal. "I can't believe the first meal I eat when engaged is at a Waffle House!" Emily laughed. Emily and Al walked in to have their first meal while engaged. While at the Waffle House, Emily and Al were two lovebirds addicted to one another.

"Al, I didn't know how I would have said this, but I will always love you." Al's eyes started to water, beginning to cry tears of joy.

"That is the most romantic thing you ever said to me." Al replied emotionally. When Al was about to kiss Emily, a spoon hit him on the head. There was a brawl between the employees. There were two men getting in a fistfight, while a woman was trying to break up the fight.

"Hey, keep it down, we're having a moment!" Al yapped.

"Stay out of this!" The lady barked. A man in a Washington University jersey got involved, and picked up a chair, beating another man with it. Some clown werewolves came into the fray, eating up the customers.

"Shit, it's those clown werewolves from Tokyo." Actual clowns came in to reinforce them, honking horns and squirting people with their suit flowers.

"Is this water?" A redhead woman asked.

"You wish it was water!" The green afro clown in the red suit laughed. "Pleasure doing business with you." He shook one of the employees' hands, but he had an electric buzzer in his hand. The employee suffered from 200 volts of electrical shock and laid down dead.

"Sorry, clowns, but your comedy act is over!" Al announced. He used his laser finger to shoot a hole in the green afro clown's chest. Emily pulled out her sword and sliced up the werewolves. The man in the Washington jersey was being held hostage by a clown in a blue suit with a green flat top.

"Hold still now!" He held a gun to the man's head and pulled down the hammer. A red flag with the word "BANG" popped out. He pulled the trigger and the flag shot out of the gun, impaling him far in the leg. Emily pulled out her real Colt Gun and shot the clown in the forehead. The last clown was one with a red afro in a green suit. He was wielding two chainsaws.

"How you like me now?" He taunted, swinging his twin chainsaws manically. Al used his laser finger and shot him in the head. He fell over and died. Emily came to rescue the man in the Washington University jersey.

"I think I need to get to an ambulance!" The man cried. Conveniently, there was an ambulance outside. Emily rushed him out the door, getting him to the stretcher. She put him on the stretcher while the paramedics took him away. Emily and Al left Waffle House before the police could arrive so they didn't get caught. They got into Emily's new car and drove away.

"That was a total washout." Emily complained. "What started as a romantic first meal of engagement turned into a chaotic nightmare." Emily proceeded to drive home. She got an incoming call from Sara, so she had to pull over and answer it.

"Emily, listen here." Sara shrieked. "I can't do this anymore!"

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked.

"You were holding me back from achieving my true potential, and thanks to the help of Dahlia Dan, leader of the Claw Collective and Aquilo, who is my father. We are just a few steps closer to activating the five beams of light and stealing five auras. Five by five marks the beginning of the end of the world. When that happens Aquilo will swallow God and destroy the world which God created, then create a new and superior world in its place."

"I know what you are doing, Sara, and I will not allow you to continue with it!" Emily persuaded Sara to call off her plan in an angry and violent tone.

"You're a dead girl, Emily! You're a dead girl!" Sara threatened Emily, lashing out at her. Sara hung up afterwards. Sara continued to drive home, wondering if home would still be there.