The Final Clash Part 1

Emily, Al, Katie, Hank, Jalen and Shalom gathered in Al's family room.

"Ok, this is it." Al announced. "The big one." Al pulled out a whiteboard.

"There are three members of the Pyramid Coven, Melanie, Katerina, and Sara." Al explained. "We will split into teams of two and team up to defeat them." Jalen raised his hand.

"Me and Shalom don't have any powers!" Jalen interrupted. Al handed him a little gun gadget.

"I am sorry, what is this?" Jalen asked.

"It is a modified Super Soaker toy that fires werewolf blood instead of water." Al explained. "That way the gun will have the same effect as a Drain Bite, canceling out Melanie's powers." Al gave a gift to Hank, which were water balloons with werewolf blood.

"Water balloons?" Hank thought Al was joking.

"They have werewolf blood too, which means that they can cancel out a witch's magic." Al explained.

"What about me?" Emily asked.

"You already have powers, so you don't need a special weapon." Al answered. "I will start assigning targets one by one." Al began assigning the targets. "Jalen and Shalom, you're on Melanie!"

"Now I can get back at her for cheating in the raffle contest." Shalom added.

"Katie and Hank, you're on Katerina." Al mentioned. "Meanwhile, me and Emily are on Sara, and then Emily will deliver the final blow to the man who rules over this damn town from the shadows, her father, no less and this will all be over!"

"Understood." Everyone said in unison.

"Ok, let's not watch the snow fall, get going!" Jalen and Shalom hopped aboard Shalom's Range Rover Sport and drove to Melanie's location, which was the parking lot of the Mistdale Convention Center. She started firing pink magical blasts at Jalen and Shalom. They bailed out and Shalom's Range Rover sport exploded.

"Nice shot, but not good enough!" Jalen shot his modified Super Soaker at Melanie, covering her in werewolf blood. She tried to do her magic, but nothing happened.

"Impossible!" Melanie screamed. Shalom tackled Melanie and pinned her down with her foot. Jalen came up to Melanie with his real gun and pointed it at Melanie's head.

"Lights out, asshole!" Jalen pulled the trigger, killing Melanie. He pulled out his phone and called Al.

"I took care of Melanie for you." Jalen explained.

"Good!" Al congratulated Jalen. "Katie, Hank, you're up!" Katie rode with Hank on Hank's orange Dodge Challenger and found Katerina at the church. Hank got the water balloons from the trunk and took them with him. Katerina was shooting a magical beam at Katie, but Hank put himself in front of Katie to save her while throwing the werewolf blood balloon. Katie pulled out her pistol from her leather coat and threw it to Katerina. Katie used her mind control on Katerina.

"DIE!" Katie told Katerina.

"As you wish!" Katerina took the easy way out. She put the gun to her mouth and pulled the trigger. Some crows flew away in the distance while the church bells rang. Katie called up Al.

"Al, I took care of Katerina." Katie told Al.

"Now it's my turn!" Al went with Emily to finish the job with Sara.

Al and Emily had arrived at a coffee shop with Sara on the roof. Sara shot yellow magical blasts at Emily, but she dodged the attacks. Emily shielded herself with purple force fields. Al shot laser blasts at Sara, but Sara used a power suppression spell to block Al's power. She then used a paralysis spell to paralyze Al, putting him out of commission. Emily jumped up to the roof of the coffee shop to confront Sara.

"Let's finish this the way we started it, together!" Emily told Sara. She hugged Sara and took off with her in a mega vortex whirlwind that impacted City Hall. With City Hall smoldering in flames, Sara shot a yellow magical beam, while the battered and bruised Emily shot a purple magical beam at the same time. Both beams collided, but they dissolved quickly. Sara fell over to the ground, battered, bruised and in pain.

"Sara, talk to me!" Emily came to comfort Sara. "Say something, say something!" Aquilo came to confront his two daughters.

"She won't." He muttered in his thick, gruff voice. He pulled out his sword and stabbed Sara in the heart, killing her.

"You monster." Emily taunted Aquilo in a serious and aggressive tone. "First it was my mom, then my uncle, then my aunt and now you kill my sister. You make me sick!"

"Bravo, you understand everything now." Aquilo smiled. "Now I will take your aura." Aquilo sucked Emily's aura dry.

"Ah yes, the purple aura of nobility." Aquilo laughed. "You had everything, a law degree, a nice roof over your head, born into a wealthy French family from my side and a wealthy Venezuelan family from your mom's side, and now it is all gone. You lost everything."

"You're wrong!" Emily roared. "I still have my friends who respect me and care for me!"

"And I have something much greater." Aquilo began to grow very large. The final yellow light started to glow from City Hall. Aquilo began to open the gates of heaven, revealing a golden silhouette that was apparently the one they call God.

"Heavenly Father, can you hear me!" He said to God.

"Yes." God replied in his deep voice. Aquilo began to swallow God, sucking the gold silhouette man into himself. Now that he had gained God's power, he got an evil idea.

"I know just what to do." He said to himself. Aquilo, who now appeared as a large pale white naked giant with no genitals and black snowflake tattoos on his torso.

"The world will not end in fire, but it will end in ice." Aquilo unleased a worldwide blizzard of snow and ice. It froze the Space Needle, the Hollywood sign, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, the White House, the Capitol, Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, The Coliseum, the Reichstag, the pagodas of Japan, the pyramids of Egypt, and even the Forbidden City of China, all frozen in ice and snow. It turned out that the coming final battle for Mistdale was actually the final battle for the world.