The Liquid Silver Heist

In the upstairs room above the gas station, Gloria flipped over a whiteboard, revealing the heist plan.

"Ok, listen up." she instructed. "Here's how this is going to work. We can do this the smart and subtle way by dressing up as Niflheim guards and make them give us the Liquid Silver, or we can do this the loud and dumb way by charging in there and taking it by force."

"I choose the smart and subtle way." Al suggested. "We don't want to risk anyone dying."

"Well, I agree with Al." Emily added. "I lost my powers, and I can't risk myself dying."

"I will agree with Emily." Katie mentioned. "I don't want to lose Emily."

"Well, it seems we voted unanimously." Gloria shapeshifted into Aquilo. "Wait a minute!" Gloria thought to herself. "I got a better idea!"

"You're going to come in there looking like Aquilo and take us as captives?" Al asked.

"Yes, and I will get the Liquid Silver and give it to Emily so she can use her magic to completely sweep out all the guards in the area."

"Sounds like a better plan!" Emily agreed. "Ok, let's go find the R&D facility!" They got in Emily's Mercedes and drove off.

"Where's the research facility, prey tale?" the fake Aquilo asked.

"I heard it could be accessed by the Cooper River that runs under the Palmer Bridge." Emily stopped the car by the bridge and found a speedboat near the river.

"What idiot leaves a speedboat abandoned beside the river?" Al asked.

"The same idiot that abandons her car beside the bridge." Emily replied.

"Shut up, Al!" Emily suggested. Emily drove the speedboat down the river and found a tunnel of some sort.

"A tunnel!" Katie reacted. "That's probably what leads to the Niflheim research facility. The heroes entered the tunnel and arrived at a dock. The guards saluted the fake Aquilo, mistaking Gloria for the real deal.

"Hey, Boss!" A guard told the imposter. "Who are these fellers?"

"They are my new captives." The imposter lied.

"We will take them off your hands." The guard replied. Sara came to give the orders.

"Send these hooligans to Cell Block C." Sara ordered. The guards took Emily, Al, and Katie away to Cell Block C. Sara handed the fake Aquilo a key card.

"Father, what did you want to talk to me about?" Sara asked her fake dad.

"The Liquid Silver." The fake Aquilo answered.

"Oh that?" Sara smiled for a bit. She began to laugh. "There's a whole warehouse full of it downstairs." Sara led the fake Aquilo downstairs. What was downstairs was an underground warehouse full of boxes of Liquid Silver.

"What is this stuff for, anyways?" The fake Aquilo asked.

"We stockpile Liquid Silver to forge it into a rare variety of silver more valuable than gold, so we can buy out this whole country if we wanted, so that's why we have so much of it." Sara opened a box containing a bottle of the substance. She gave a bottle to the fake Aquilo, but when she did, the real Aquilo came on the radio.

"This is Aquilo, the CEO of Niflheim Incorporated." Aquilo explained. "Currently I am not in the facility, but I am at a coffee shop having a cup with the mayor."

"Wait a minute!" Sara questioned. "If he's at a coffee shop, then who are you?" Sara began to figure it out. "GLORIA!" She went on the intercom.

"Attention all units, Emily's auntie has infiltrated the facility disguised as Aquilo. Shoot on sight!" The fake Aquilo revealed herself as Gloria and made a run for it. She ran up to Cell Block C and used the key card Sara gave her to rescue Emily, Al and Katie. Emily, Al and Katie made a run for it, heading for the speedboat. They got to the speedboat and zoomed off.

"After them!" Sara ordered. The Niflhiem guards pursued the four heroes on speedboats. When they pursued the heroes on speedboats, Al shot at them with his finger laser. More of them arrived. Katie mind controlled one to shoot at the other speedboats. Al used his finger laser to blow them all up. Emily parked the speedboat where it once was, then proceeded to her car. When everyone went to Emily's car, they were finally speeding away.

"We did it!" Emily cheered. Now we need to head somewhere safe." They were headed towards Mistdale High School, with the sign saying Home of the Knights. The Knights blue and gold banners hung over the school entrance. Emily stopped the car and went in.

"I heard there was an earthquake cellar here that we can crash in." Al explained. Al turned the dial on Locker 927, and it revealed a secret passageway that led to the earthquake cellar. Inside the cellar was a whole hallway with classrooms underground. Emily, Katie, Al and Gloria walked down the underground hallway and found a whole cafeteria where the people would eat during the earthquake hours.

"This looks like a whole bomb shelter!" Emily said, observing the sights. Emily and the others went into an underground classroom. It had a steel interior with blue stripes on the walls. There was a whiteboard on the front wall and the teacher's desk was made of black iron. Gloria started "teaching the class" when she went over the plans from then on.

"Ok, this is going to be our makeshift safe zone." Gloria explained. Al, Emily, and Katie sat down at three desks. "Emily, come up front and let me apply the Liquid Silver." Emily came to Gloria. She held out her hand, while Gloria poured a small amount of Liquid Silver onto Emily's Drain Bite, causing the fang mark to disappear and the effect cancelled out. Emily snapped her fingers and made some small fireworks go off.

"You're back!" Gloria was glad to see Emily's powers come back. She hugged Emily, while Al and Katie joined in a group hug.

Meanwhile, Sara showed up at the Pyramid with Aquilo.

"What do you want?" Maria asked.

"I am buying the Pyramid." Aquilo answered. He held up a check for 30 million dollars and a document that transfers ownership while some armed bodyguards pointed guns at Maria.

"Accept the check and sign the document or I will have you shot on sight!" Maria hesitated. The guards pointed guns directly at her.

"Fine, I will sign it!" Maria signed the document and accepted the check. "Joke's on you, because you made me a millionaire!" Maria went to cash the check.

"Where are you going?" Sara told Maria.

"I am going to Los Angeles to buy a home in Beverly Hills once I cash the check!" Maria explained. "My daughter's going with me!" Aaron butted in.

"Wait!" Aaron added. "I am going with Maria and her daughter! How old is your daughter, might I ask?"

"She's 29." Maria explained. "You and she would be a lovely couple in LA." Maria's daughter, Ashley Reynolds came in. She had black braided pigtails and wore a white crop top with black ripped jeans and had stud belts and bracelets as a nice touch.

"See you around!" Ashley waved to Sara. Maria, Ashley and Aaron went scrambling for their car, driving on the long road to Tinseltown.