The Final Clash Part 2

The fight between Emily and Aquilo had begun. Aquilo stomped through the streets of Mistdale, while Emily ran. Aquilo shot yellow magical blasts, destroying buildings. The US military sent their helicopters and fighter jets, firing at Aquilo. Ahmad and the Mistdale Police were working with the military, as well as Diamondback, Cottonmouth, and Gerald's private security teams.

"Foolish insects!" Aquilo roared. "Mere children's toys cannot defeat me!" He blew icy wind, causing the helicopters and fighter jets to fall out of the sky and explode. He used his eyeballs to freeze the police officers and the private security guards. He snapped his fingers, exploding their bodies. She ran into an intersection where she spotted her friends. Hank, Katie, Al, Jalen and Shalom held the five auras. The auras were muted in color.

"Emily, take these!" Al told Emily.

"But the auras..." Emily said but was cut off.

"Aquilo only used their negative powers." Al explained. "They have positive and negative components, and you can use their real power!" Emily took the positive components of the auras and became Vesta, a powerful woman named after the Roman Fire Goddess. Her hair turned fiery red, and her black attire turned into a red flowing dress. She took off and began to fight her father.

"Aquilo, let's finish this!" Emily told her father.

"Foolish peasant!" Aquilo laughed. "No man can defeat me!"

"No man you say?" Emily taunted. "Then what about a WOMAN!" She dashed into Aquilo's chest, hitting his pressure point for massive damage.

"That hurt!" Aquilo tried to crush Vesta, but she flew up in the sky. She punched Aquilo in the cheek, causing his icy body to crumble.

"Say Aah!" Emily opened Aquilo's mouth and flew inside his body. While inside, she went inside his stomach and saw God inside.

"Get me out of here!" God told Emily. Emily grabbed God by the hand and threw him back up Aquilo's esophagus, and up through his mouth. Aquilo spit God right out.

"TAKE THIS!" Emily created a great burst of fire, heating Aquilo's icy body, reducing his body to steam. As a result of this, the sun began to shine and all the ice and snow in the world melted, including that in Mistdale. Trees began to grow leaves, flowers bloomed, cherry blossoms grew pink leaves, and the bears came out of hibernation.

"You...did it." Al congratulated Emily. "You saved Mistdale!" Chief Ahmad congratulated Emily.

"I got to hand it to you, Mrs. Sanchez, you're not just the town hero, you're the world's hero." He took off his badge and gave it to Emily. "You need this more than I do."

"Nah, you keep it." Emily replied. "I have something better in mind."

In CenturyLink Field in Seattle Washington, the wedding ceremony was held between Al and Emily.

Hank was acting as the wedding preacher, since there was no one else to volunteer.

"Emily, do you take Al as your wedded husband?" Hank asked.

"I do." Emily replied.

"Al, do you take Emily as your wife?" Hank asked.

"Damn right I do!" Al responded.

"By the power vested in me and my fellow Challengers, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Emily and Al made their final kiss and walked down the aisle, then drove away in Emily's gold car with the words Just Married written on the windshield.

"So now that we're married, where do you want to spend our honeymoon?" Al asked. "Japan, Nashville, Los Angeles?"

"How about halfway in between Japan and Mistdale." Emily proposed.

"You mean Hawaii?" Al replied.

"I am glad you asked!" Emily confirmed. They drove away in the sunset, beginning their everlasting love life starting with their honeymoon getaway in Hawaii.

THE END