ONE

"ARIANA!"

"ARIANA!"

I hated the sound of my name, I hated the pitch of my mothers voice in the morning, and the thing I hated more than all... was fucking school.

"Wake up, slut, before mom gets mad." Liam; my very annoying and very unfunny brother, spoke while dragging the sheets off my body.

I shot up from my pillow, my sloppy black hair falling over my face as I glared him. "Get. Out."

"Whatever you say satan." He chuckled. "Just remember I have early practice so I can't be late."

Once he left my room I immediately dropped my head back on my pillow.

It took me five minutes of staring at nothingness to finally get out of my bed and walk into my bathroom to shower.

Including my hair wash, I spent a total of thirty minutes in there, having less than a hour for makeup and styling.

I previously picked out a basic outfit of blue jeans and a white t-shirt that revealed not enough of my breasts.

I blowed out my hair and added lip gloss and mascara. I love mascara. I'd be nothing without it.

"Good morning to you too." My mother greeted, slapping away my greedy brother's hand from grabbing a toasted bread that was supposed to be for me.

I ignored the food and went straight for the coffee machine. "I'm not hungry. I just need coffee-

Liam glanced to my youngest brother, Oliver, who had a guilty grin on his face.

I looked down at the bent plug and up at them. I literally couldn't bare living with stboys.

"I'm literally gonna go fucking crazy, you two are literal animals!" I screamed.

"Literally Oliver, I literally can't even literal literal literal-

"Ouch you psychopath!" Liam touched the redden part of his face that I hit.

"Shut up, c'mon loser and i'm stopping by dunkin' I don't care if we're late." I rolled my eyes.

After saying my goodbyes I got inside of my all white Mercedes Benz, connecting to the aux before driving off.

Car rides to Malibu
Strawberry ice cream
One spoon for two

"And trading jackets. Laughing 'bout how small it looks on you!" I sung along.

My brother cringed from the backseat and turned up his volume to whatever song he was listening to.

Normane Valley High.

The route to all evil. If hell was a school, it would be this one. Like any other highschool it had popular kids, obviously me, stoners, like my brother, nerds,