TWENTY EIGHT

IT ALL FELT SURREAL, REVENGE was the best feeling in the world

IT ALL FELT SURREAL, REVENGE was the best feeling in the world. The look on his face was replaying in my mind the entire night.

"Holy shit that was insane!" I giggled as we got escorted out of the diner by security guards.

I was completely distracted on getting revenge to realize how good Kai looked, something about a boy in a wife beater did if for me.

"Rico's throwing at party at his house, you feeling good to go?" He asked.

I looked at him with a tilted head, "Are you seriously asking me if i'm down to go to a party?"

"Right."

Me and Kai arrived to the party, loud music was heard from outside and drunk people stood at the entrance.

This was my kind of party.

"I'm gonna get so drunk tonight." I warned him, wanting to get tonight's actions out of my mind.

"Just stay by my side alright? If anything happens to you i'll go crazy." Kai stated sternly.

I rolled my eyes, kissing his lips softly before dragging him into the house with me.

I honestly didn't even remember how much I drunk, all I remember was the sound of the shot glasses hitting the counter.

"If you wanna play truth or dare sit on the couch!"

I turned to Kai who immediately shook his head in disapproval, "C'monnn, you have to ease up eventually emo."

"What do I get if I do it?" His voice deepened with lust, I was shocked by this.

"I guess you'll have to find out."

I knew he was walking after me as I made my way to the living room, we took an empty seat on the couch and waited for this game to start.

A flirty blonde girl named Regina, started the game, a bottle of vodka in her hand spinning around with everyone eagerly watching.

Since the universe loved me so much It landed on fucking Kai. "Truth or dare?"

He glanced to me with redden cheeks looking for some sort of permission so I just nodded.

"Dare."

Regina's eyes gleamed with excitement as she thought of something, her gaze flicking to me briefly before she smirked. "I dare you to kiss the person to your left for five seconds."

The person to the left of him was a brunette girl with boobs so big they looked like watermelons.

Why do you hate me so much?

Those were the words echoing in my mind as I watched Kai lean over and kiss the brunette girl.

She giggled, obviously enjoying the attention.