SEVEN

SUSPENDED FOR BULLYING? I WASN'T A fucking bully

SUSPENDED FOR BULLYING? I WASN'T A fucking bully. If she thought that was bullying, wait till she saw what I had in store for her.

That bitch not only cost me my reputation but I was also on a cheerleading probation, meaning I couldn't cheer until further notice!

No way I was gonna let that slide.

The rest of the week i spent doing nothing but plotting my vengeance.

Today was Saturday, meaning day one of practicing for the duet with Kai. He gave me his address since he was the one with instruments and all that nerd shit.

After a minute of waiting he finally opened the town house's door. "Come in."

The inside was cozier than I remembered, family pictures hanging on the wall and color coded furniture everywhere.

I was so used to my mostly white house.

"We can practice in the garage." He informed, leading the way.

"God don't tell me your friends are here too?" I groaned.

"No it's just... us."

That was a weird way of wording it but whatever. I entered the garage that had drums, guitars and even a piano in it.

Was the heaven- I mean- hell.

"Where do we start, emo?" I plopped down on a stool, staring up at him as he grabbed what i'm guessing was his guitar.

He wrapped the band around his neck, letting it hang as he picked up a sheet of paper.

"The instrumental. I have the beginning but it isn't the best so." Kai warned before starting.

His fingers strummed along to a angelic tone for a little, his opposite one's making another lower one.

It sounded identical to the song. I guessed. Because I didn't listen to it or anything like that.

I was too mesmerized by the sound to realize that he wasn't looking at the guitar anymore, instead at me.

That went on for a couple more seconds until I finally glanced up at him, locking eyes for a moment.

"D-does it sound good? I still have to get Rico to play the drums because he's much better than me." Kai laughed awkwardly.

He was actually kinda adorable.

Ew, what?

"Wait... does that mean i'm supposed to be the one singing?" I realized.

"Yeah, that's kinda the whole point."

No effing way! I couldn't sing this song, more like shout, I mean of course I could, but I wouldn't, I refused to.

I expected to be like playing the piano or something.

"What? You're not a bad singer. I remember the talent show you did in fifth grade, you were kind of amazing." He reminded.

"Duh I was amazing, it was Ariana Grande. This is a whole different genre." I sighed.

"That's what practicing is for."

...

DAY ONE OF THE DUET PRACTICE WAS A fucking bust. Kai learned some more of the instrumental and I just watched like a lost puppy.

I could tell he was irritated by me refusing to attempt to sing the song but he didn't understand, my reputation was at stake.

Kai was really good at playing instruments, like equally as good as Blade. Speaking of him, we talked a lot last night.

And after months we finally agreed to meet.

So here I was in the mall shopping for clothes that I actually would enjoy wearing for once.

Stepping inside of hot topic felt like a itching a itch that's been bothering you for years.

I was in heaven.

Multiple items caught my attention but nothing more than the all blank tank top and jeans, I even brought a spike covered belt.

I picked up a few makeup products from Sephora before heading back home.

The entire time I was at the mall I felt as if I was being followed but I was probably just paranoid.

"Hot topic?" My brother walked down the stairs at I walked up. "What happened to my sister?"

"Shut up ass breath." I shoved him.

I made sure to lock my room door as I unpacked everything I brought. It was finally time.

____________________________________

10 likestotallynotari the night we met

10 likes
totallynotari the night we met

...

DON'T PRETEND LIKE MOST TEENAGE girls don't have secret instagram pages where they post things they wouldn't want people from their schools seeing.

My whole life was a secret. And I was okay with that.

I arrived to the location he wanted to meet at, funny enough it was the same spot Kai brought me to the previous night.

Weird.

I glanced around the place, looking for anyone who could look like Blade, but I didn't see anyone.

"Ari?"

The voice caused a trail of goosebumps to go down my back. I turned around and saw Kai? He was dressed as if he was going on a date.

"Kai?" I stammered confusedly. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" He reversed the question.

Fuck!

I was done for, all the years I spent building my popularity was done with. I was finally caught. Ariana Levine was a fucking emo.

"I-I have to go." I panicked, trying to rush by him but he grabbed my forearm, moving in front of me.

"You're not here to meet someone are you?"

"Why? Jealous?" I tilted my head.

"Ariana..."

"Of course i'm here to meet someone. What is it to you?" I wondered.

His eyes widened, his hand rubbing his forehead. "No, no, no fucking way this is happening."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"I'm blade."

...