TEN

I WAS DRAGGED TO ANOTHER PARTY that I didn't wanna attend by my friends

I WAS DRAGGED TO ANOTHER PARTY that I didn't wanna attend by my friends. I hated parties. Too much drunk people in one room.

Which is ironic because I was best friends with those drunk people.

"Dude, i'm telling you, you're missing out." Seth patted my shoulder as he drank from the red cup.

"I'm good." I muttered.

"Who's got his panties in a twist?" Miles asked like I wasn't right there.

"Probably pretty girl." Rico gave her that nickname for some reason. "Also fuck you for regifting my gift."

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my pierced eyebrows.

"We saw Ariana with your hoodie, smart ass. Good for you man, was it as good as Cane said?" Seth asked.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't know how wrong you are right now." I clenched my jaw.

I hate the way people talked about her, always have, every since she hit puberty in middle school.

She wasn't a fucking object. No girl was.

"Oooh, my bad lover boy." He teased.

"Girl fight!"

I never thought i'd be so grateful for a fight to happen. I originally wasn't gonna see what the commotion was about until all of my friends left me.

So I kinda had no choice, and I was glad I went because if I didn't I couldn't see Ariana literally killing Charlotte Evergreen.

I was stunned, surprised, who knew pretty girl had mad fists?

I was subconsciously thinking about breaking it up but of course the dick himself beat me to it.

It was a casual routine. They break up, Cane does some heroic thing that makes her head over heels once again.

It was annoying to see but not surprising. What was surprising was when Ariana raised her hand to punch him in his face.

Everyone gasped in shock while I was enjoying this moment, though it was short lived because I seen him reach for her.

I couldn't refrain my body from going to her. I hated the sight of a man putting his hands on a girl. Cane was so obviously a violent person.

To think he even though about hurting Ariana who was much much smaller than him made me enraged.

"Woah, well if isn't the gothic boy himself, i've been meaning to have a little chat with you." Cane laughed as I got in his face.