ELEVEN

IT WAS SATURDAY

IT WAS SATURDAY.

I wasn't expecting Ariana to come today because of the circumstances that happened Friday night, but she always seemed to ruin my expectations.

Because there she was, walking into my garage wearing grey sweatpants and a basic black shirt.

I'd never seen her put so little effort into herself but she still managed to look just as pretty.

"Wassup, emo." She greeted, placing her purse on a spare chair.

"I wish you would stop calling me that every single time." I huffed annoyedly.

"I'll stop calling you that when you stop being emo... so never."

"Haha." I muttered. "I'm guessing your usually level of mean means you're good from last night?

"Amazing actually. All that throwing up made me loose two pounds." She spoke with excitement.

I shook my head and chuckled at her words, i'd never met someone like her before, she had a weirdly likable personality outside of her spoiled-ness.

"Alright we should start. The project is due next week." I reminded her.

"Jesus, time goes by fast. Do you think we should have more than one day for this?" She wondered.

"You're willing to give up another day out your precious life to practice with an emo? I'm beyond flattered."

"Oh shut up." Ariana shoved me as I laughed at her. "Get your stupid guitar and play something already."

I regained my balance before grabbing the guitar off of the stand, wrapping the band around my neck as I used my photographic memory to remember the song.

I strung my fingers along the string, moving my head along with the instrumental I made.

I glanced up at Ariana who was also into the music. The song made her look ethereal if that made sense... she looked how the song sounded.

I didn't realize that i'd been basically hawking at her until I got too distracted and messed up.

Ariana glanced up to comment on my mistake, catching me red handed.

"Sorry I didn't- that wasn't supposed to happen." I stammered awkwardly.

"Y'know I think i could take your place as a guitarist." She fortunately changed the subject.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled amusedly. "Well first of all, no one says guitarist and secondly... you suck at playing any instrument."

"I do not!"