Chapter 28

"I don't think it's related to Gwendolyn but at the same time I think it is." Sabi ni Brianna habang nakaupo sa sofa ng aking opisina.

She has both of her legs and hands crossed while looking at me directly.

I told her about the visitor list that I saw and also the time when Hugo received a message and went out without hesitation.

"I already told you that, come to think of it, Gwen specifically said that she is back to take what is supposedly hers. The moment na napanood ko yun alam kong si Dale Hugo ang ibig niyang sabihin like duh! He is the catch." She said.

The more Brianna shared her thoughts the more I think about alot of stuff and possibilities.

"Maybe she already started to make a move towards him." She said.

"I mean like kung isang visit lang may posibilities na siguro meeting lang or kung ano man yun but two times in a row is something else na."

"Let's not jump into conclusion Brie, maybe we are just looking at the wrong direction, let us not judge her quickly." I said but I know to myself that maybe lahat ng mga sinasabi ni Brianna ay may posibilidad.

"Couz, when we meet her at Kuya Derek's restaurant, it become clear to me that she is indeed up to something, and believe me, my instincts is always right!" She said.

Nanatili akong tahimik habang iniisip ang mga nangyayari ngayun.

I doubt that Hugo is gonna cheat but I couldn't also doubt the years that he and Gwen shared. They know each other probably more than anyone else.

Napatingin ako kay Brianna ng tumigil ito magsalita, I saw her looking at me intently.

Tumayo ito tsaka lumapit sa akin at umupo sa tabi ko.

"Look, we may be wrong about Gwendolyn pero if you want this relationship of yours to prosper, then you shouldn't just sit there and over think kase what if totoo nga yung instinct ko so ano uupo ka nalang jan? Hahayaan mong magkabalikan sila at ikaw ang maiwan?" She said.

"Grabe ka naman, you're going over board." I said nervously because I know it is a possibility.

"Don't just wait for Gwendolyn's next move. If she indeed is doing something to steal Hugo from you then you should also do something to stop her." She said.

"We don't even know if Hugo is easy to be swayed pa naman by her, knowing that he knows Dale more than anyone else. She probably knows what Dale truly wants." She added

"We have to make sure first if she is really up to something, kase like you said it is still a 'what if'. So what if wala pala tas we judged her to fast." I said.

"Better sure than never. But pano naman natin malalaman na she is ready up to something? What if it is already done, tas we are too late bago natin malaman. Ikaw rin magsisisi." She said.

Napatingin ako sa kawalan dahil sa sinabi nito.

"Priscilla, let me tell you this, you could never catch a bird if it doesn't want to be caught and specially that it is flying freely. The only thing you could do for now is to watch its prey because it is what it's aiming for. " She added

"Gwendolyn is a bird Priscilla, if she doesn't want to be caught then you could never until it's too late and unless she reveal her true intentions first. Or baka harap harapan pa niya itong gawin" Dagdag pa nito.

She's right. Kung totoo man na gustong bumalik ni Gwendolyn kay Hugo then I shouldn't just sit and watch her do her thing.

Hugo is my husband, they are done the moment she choose her career over Hugo.