𝖈𝖍. 𝖎𝖎𝖎 𝖕𝖙. 𝖎𝖎 ; starting with dips and loops.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

CHAPTER THREE ; PART TWO.

'Deep, Laia. Real deep. But I kinda like the idea of being a chaotic constellation.'

STARTING WITH DIPS AND LOOPS.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

"

ghostin - ariana grande

And after all that we been through,

There's so much to look forward to,

What was done and what was said.

"

⋄⋆෴⋆⋄

OUTER BANKS.

3RD PERSON POV

The Pogues had traded the ferry for the road, hoping to make it to the meeting on time. However, the road trip was turning out to be a test of endurance, especially for Laia.

As hours passed, Laia's thighs and buttocks protested from the seemingly never-ending journey. She contorted herself, trying every comfortable position in the cramped space. JJ, ever the gentleman, offered to have her on his lap at one point, but she icily declined, opting for the open back of the vehicle.

However, a sudden burst of warm sunlight made Laia reconsider.

"Alright, fine, but just until I can feel my legs again." She grumbled, manoeuvring herself between Kie and JJ's lap.

Now, squeezed between her friends, Laia couldn't help but feel like a human accordion.

"Note to self: invest in a more spacious car." She mumbled, earning a chuckle from JJ.

Kie, noticing Laia's discomfort, teased, "You know it's bad when you willingly choose JJ's lap over being squished by me."

"Don't even start. This is temporary, purely for blood circulation purposes." Laia shot her a playful glare.