𝖈𝖍. 𝖛𝖎𝖎 𝖕𝖙. 𝖎𝖎 ; through hell and high tide.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

CHAPTER SEVEN ; PART TWO.

' Only if they teach nap time as an elective.'

THROUGH HELL AND HIGH TIDE.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

"

girl crush - little big town

The way that she's whisperin', 

the way that she's pullin' you in

Lord knows I've tried, 

I can't get her off my mind.

"

⋄⋆෴⋆⋄

OUTER BANKS.

3RD PERSON'S POV

The sun lazily peeked through the curtains, signaling the start of yet another mundane school day. The Pogues found themselves reluctantly stirring from their slumber. It was a truth universally acknowledged, at least by Pope, their resident voice of reason (or so he liked to think), that skipping school wasn't exactly conducive to the whole "succeeding in life" thing. So, with all the enthusiasm of a sloth on a Monday morning, he took it upon himself to rouse the troops.

"Rise and shine, my fellow miscreants!" Pope's proclamation echoed through the sleepy beach house, jolting everyone into begrudging consciousness. Well, everyone except for Pope himself, who was as chipper as a squirrel on a caffeine high.

Meanwhile, poor JJ resembled something akin to roadkill, courtesy of the previous night's festivities. His hangover was a testament to his commitment to the art of partying.

And then there was Laia, the unsung hero of responsibility, who peeled herself from John B's bed with all the grace of a zombie rising from the dead. Kie, draped beside her like a discarded blanket, groaned in protest.