𝖈𝖍. 𝖛𝖎𝖎 𝖕𝖙. 𝖎 ; lost in a tall hedge maze.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

CHAPTER SEVEN ; PART ONE .

' Just cut it out, alright? I'll shove this guilt into party mode, if that's what you want.'

LOST IN A TALL HEDGE MAZE.

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄

"

tears over beers - modern baseball

He needed more than me,

I'm friendly and thoughtful and quite awfully pretty,

But he needed more than me.

"

⋄⋆෴⋆⋄

OUTER BANKS.

3RD PERSON POV

At the connecting docks of the chateau and Laia's house, the afternoon sun lazily dipped towards the horizon, casting a warm glow over the scene. The group, gathered like penguins in a storm, found themselves grappling with the recent calamities that had befallen them—calamities of truly epic proportions.

JJ, the blond lad with the demeanor of a surfer who'd lost his board, stood by the weathered wooden fence, his fishing line dangling into the water, hoping against hope for a bite. But as the silence thickened like molasses, JJ, being JJ, couldn't bear it a moment longer. He broke the suffocating silence with a question that hung in the air like a fisherman's tale.

"He deserved it, right?" He blurted out, unable to contain himself any longer.

Kie, standing beside him, shot him a look that said, 'Seriously?' before replying, "Are you joking? Of course he deserved it."

Her worried gaze then drifted to the curly brunette girl sitting on the floor, lost in her own little world as she absentmindedly toyed with the pendant of her necklace.