Dear James

We've been in Barbados for four days now and we leave this saturday. I don't want to leave, I love it here. It's so beautiful and the food is beyond AMAZING. But I have responsibilities back in California, I have to go back.

Kaiden and I were laying in bed, he wasn't awake so, I just laid there, staring at him. I took my hand and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer to me. I rested my forehead on his, I closed my eyes and just let everything sink in. Not only did he bring me out here, he pampered me for an entire day and proposed to me. All in Barbados. Since then we've just been doing all types of things. We went on a hike, to a festival, and we went shopping. All I've had to do is ask and he's done everything I've wanted for the post three days, I could get used to this.

Kaiden brought me out of my thoughts when he shifted his position to get out of the bed. He didn't say a word so I was kind of thrown off. I sat up, still not saying anything. I watched him as he walked into the bathroom, quickly. He shut the door behind him and I instantly heard him throwing up. I mentally gagged and pulled the covers off of me do I could get out of bed without tripping myself.

When I got to the door the noises of him emptying his stomach content grew louder, I took a deep breath before walking in.

"Babe, you okay?" I mentally hit myself for asking that dumb question. I squatted down by him and rubbed his back.

He seemed to be done so once he flushed the toilet and stood up I left out of the bathroom and called room service. I ordered breakfast, and after I grabbed him a ginger ale out of the mini bar. When I walked back in the bathroom he was brushing his teeth, I handed him the ginger ale once he was done and began to do my morning routine.

I took an extra long shower, that way when I got out the food would be here. While sliding the see through glass shower door, I grabbed my towel. I wrapped myself in my towel and stood in front of the foggy mirror. From what I could be my hair was wavy and I looked decent. I haven't been wearing much makeup so my face was clear from acne. I pulled my hair into a somewhat high ponytail and walked out of the bathroom.

Kaiden wasn't in sight when I walked out of the bathroom, I figured he was in the hotel room so I didn't call for him. After i lotioned my entire body I dressed myself in black Nike shorts and a plain light v neck. I didn't bother with socks because I knew I end up taking them off within twenty minutes anyways. When I made my way through the hotel room, I looked around the corner to find him laying back on the couch with one knee bent, and our food was sitting in the table in front of him. His hands were on top of his face so he couldn't see me walk in.

Kaiden had been acting like this since last night street he got off of the phone with somebody. I didn't ask because I wasn't really worried about it until last night when we got back from dinner. He wasn't really saying much and he was just... too quiet.

**Kaiden**

I couldn't really understand what was going on. After the phone call last night, I been completely out of it since then. I know Grace know something is up, she's not stupid but I can't just pretend I don't know anything. In the same breath, I'm wrong and I know I am. Why did I ever make that phone call?

Out of nowhere I felt Nylah's body on mine. I removed my hands from my eyes to see her straddling me. Her hands traveled up my chest, she leaned down and pecked my lips so lightly. Not a minute later did she lean back down and kissed me again. She deepened the kiss, grabbing the sides of my face while my hands rested on her backside. She pulled away but kept her hands in both sides of my face. He thumb rubbed part of my cheek, she knows.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

"Nothing, stuff at work. They need me back there tomorrow." I half lied.