Mine

Nylah

I went to the doctors last month for my appointment and to my surprise I'm almost four months pregnant. When Dr.Marx first told me I was shocked. How did I not know for that long? All this time I've been damaging my little one. Drinking and partying for as long as I can remember. Dr.Marx told me that I would be okay and the baby shouldn't be damaged but I beg to differ. He couldn't tell the sex of the baby just yet and I'm kind of happy about that.

I went to work and continued my routine as always. But due to the growth of the baby I've been hiding it under baggy shirts and sweats. But when I'm at work I have to wear dresses that flow or skirts that aren't too tight. Nobody has said anything so I'm okay for now.

When I walked in the house Kim wasn't here. I trudged to my room and changed out of my work clothes. I put on a white American Eagle sweatshirt and light pink soffee shorts. I went into the living room and turned the t.v. on. I sat there for a while just watching then I looked at my forming belly. It was getting to be noticeable and I'm still not ready to tell anyone. As far as Kaiden knows I took care of it, and for now that's all he will know.

As far as Brandon goes, I still haven't heard from him. He hasn't called or anything for the past month. He said he needed space but damn. He knows I'm carrying his child and he still doesn't care, to me that proves that he doesn't value this relationship one bit.

Text mode

Me- so I understand you want space n all but that's no reason to avoid me. I'm four months along and idk what I'm having yet. But it's not like you care. Since I haven't heard anything from you I'm guessing you made up your mind. And so I have I. I don't want to do this anymore.

babes- grace i told you I need time to think about all of this, this effects me too ya know? I thought you'd be understanding but i guess not. I still love you and I always will I just want you to realize that this effects everybody. Not just you.

Me- I just want your support and the only thing that I've gotten since I told you is the cold shoulder . what do you expect me to think. But whatever Brandon like I said I think I need to be alone.

After I sent that text I changed his name in my phone and tried to ignore he rest of his texts. I couldn't do much of anything else but lay there and wait for Kim to get home. But before I knew it I was dozing off and I was asleep.

Brandon

To be honest I'm not at all bothered my this whole ordeal with Nylah. She's just hormonal and she's confused. In a day or two we'll be okay again. Only reason I haven't called is because I'm trying my best to get myself right. Not calling for a month definitely wasnt my plan to piss her off but I just needed more time than I thought.

Those texts with Nylah went south I was trying to repair what I broke but she was so set on breaking up with me so, I can't stop her. Nova called a while before Nylah texted, I told her I would come over so I'm going to to keep my promise. I made my way over in my all black dodge ram truck. When I pulled into the driveway the front door was closed but I still knocked. After knocking a couple times, I tried the doorknob. It opened and I walked in her house.

"Aye. Nova where you at?" I asked as I walked through the house trying to find her.

Soon enough I made my way to the back where her bedroom was and there she was. Laying on the bed in practically nothing, tempting me. I scanned her body language. I'll be damned, she trying to seduce me.

"I just wanted to apologize for kicking you out." she stood up from the bed and walked toward me. "So let me just..take care of you. Just relax and I promise you'll never have to worry about her..." She kissed my neck. A weak spot that she knows I have. "ever..." she kissed the lined of my cheek bone. "Again." The last kiss was placed on my lips. Soon enough I was doing something I was later going to regret. The whole time Nylah and I dated she knew Nova wanted to sleep with me and the whole time I did too.

As I laid in the bed with Nova nothing came to my head. No guilt, no sudden urge to get up and leave or anything I just laid there with her in my arms and kissed her forehead. This is nice, I could get used to it.

She sat up from the bed and looked at me. She covered her body with the cover so she wouldn't be exposed, its a little too late for that.

"So your done with her right? "
"Yeah, but I still have to deal with her. After all she is carrying my kid. I can't just forget about her Nova.
"I know. I just want to know that your not gonna put me to the side to be with her if she asks you to. Your mine now." She laid her head down on my chest and cuddled close to me. This girl is serious and so am I. I just hope I don't blow it.

Nylah in the M/M