Frustration.

Nylah

Its been really hard to think about what happened the other day. Brandon really thinks that I cheated on him. I never cheated. I was faithful to him for more than seven years. It just amazes me because he cheated on me with plenty of women, and like the stupid girl that I am I went back to him. But then it came back to me, I did cheat on him, the day I kissed Kaiden.

Kaiden and I were laying in my bed, just relaxing. Since I'm getting farther into my pregnancy I'm starting to get more uncomfortable. Kim was at work and soon Kaiden has to go as well. I didn't want him to leave. I would be here by myself and then be forced to think about things. I don't want to think about anything. I just want to be happy with my life, but somehow every time I am happy I do something to screw it up. Maybe having Brandon apart of this process isn't what I need.

"I gotta go soon." Kaiden reminded me.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for killin the mood." I tried rolling over out of the bed but he grabbed arm and carefully grabbed my body and pulled me close to him.

"Dont be like that Grace." He kissed my lips slowly and held my body. After a while I lightly pushed him off my body.

"Yeah, you should really get going. You don't wanna be late for work."

"Sorry I got carried away an-"
"No you didn't... I just don't want to push it. I mean I'm already pregnant."
"Yeah I know. Its fine babe."
He got up from the bed and put on his shoes and headed for the door. I walked him to the door and stopped him. Rising onto my tippy toes, I went for a kiss. He's so much taller than me its almost like kissing Chris Bosh.

"I love you." I came down from my toes and watched him walk away to his apartment.
I closed the door behind me and stood there looking around my apartment. There's nothing to really entertain myself with. After sitting there for a while I cooked myself a grilled cheese with ham on it. After I finished eating, I hooked my phone up to my Beats Pill. I blasted music through the speaker and started cleaning. I danced around the house as I cleaned the kitchen, living room, dining room, and my room and bathroom. It was kind of fun just to let loose and still get stuff done.
Since I told my boss about the baby and what's been going on she gave me some time off. Not working is kind of depressing. Being in the house all day is just something I thought I'd never do. I went to college for five years just to sit on my ass? No. I went so I could avoid this. But my parents said they'd help with anything that I needed so I'm okay for a while, but there's one problem I still haven't thought about. Where are the baby and I going to once they get here? This apartment is too small for the three of us, I don't know what I'm going to do.
I turned the music off and took out my laptop. I began looking for two bedroom houses for rent in my area. Nothing really stood out to me and the ones that did were too pricey. Believe it or not, but I just realized how hard this is really going to be. After looking for a while longer I began to get frustrated, I slammed the computer shut and threw it to the other end of the couch. I sat there for a while and I decided to call my mom.

"Hey Nylah. How are you baby?"
"Frustrated."
"Why? What's going on?"
"First off, Brandon's denying the baby, I don't know where I'm gonna go when the baby is born and I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do because my boss gave me time off. I don't know what to do and its like I take one step forward and three more back."
"Nylah... Calm down. Baby you can't be stressing. Come over here later and we'll talk okay?"
"Can I stay over for a while?"
"Nylah this is still your house too."
"Okay, ill be up there soon."
"Bye. Love you."

Sorry this chapter was short. Just wanted to update. Any suggestions for what should happen are open. Just comment or message me. Remember comment, vote, and thank your for reading. Nylah and Kaiden in the M/M