12.

Melting

*A Few Days Later*

Yea...we're not gonna talk about the events that occurred the other night.

Anywho.

I sat on my bed, scrolling through Keniya's comments on her new instagram post. I took my sweet time reporting every single comment that was anything other than three heart eyes.

Because now you're going out your way to actually comment...and for what?

I narrowed my eyes when I saw some woman in Keniya's comments, saying she missed her. I clicked on her page and started investigating. Within a few minutes I gathered that she was just Keniya's older cousin on her father side.

Just as I was about to finish looking through Keniya's comments, Keniya facetimed me. I quickly answered.

"What's up? What you doing stink?" Keniya wondered. "Nothinggg." I smiled, going back to instagram to finish what I started. It went silent as Keniya stared at her screen while I continued.

"Yazmin...I uh- I can see the reflection of your screen through your glasses." Keniya voiced.

"Um, it's not what it looks like." I claimed. "It looks like you're reporting comments. On someone's post." Keniya explained. "Yazmin, whose post is that?" she then wondered.

"Uh...yours." I mumbled.

Before Keniya could even say anything else, I started to explain myself. "I'm just tryna get rid of the thirsty ass women in your comments." I awkwardly nodded.

"Yaz-" Keniya busted out laughing. "You don't have to do that stinka. I don't be checking my comments and even if I did, I'd be checking for one person only..." Keniya explained.

"Carry on though." she then chuckled. "Oh, I was gonna do that anyway." I stated.

"I know." Keniya chuckled, shaking her head.

"I miss you!" I suddenly expressed very loudly. "I miss you too mama." Keniya sighed. "You wanna come over?" she then asked.

"I wanna melt into you." I voiced. "Oh-" Keniya paused. "I wanna melt into you! Let me melt into you." I continued. "Come get me right now. I can't take it much longer." I expressed, groaning.

"Keniyaaa!" I shouted loudly.

"Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Keniya smiled a bit while also looking extremely confused. I started tossing and turning on my bed, trying to get comfortable.

"Oh nah. Yaz, you tweaking." Keniya chuckled. "Keniya! Hurry!" I laughed.

"Bruh. How long you been awake?" Keniya asked. "Since two." I chuckled. "In the afternoon?" Keniya questioned. "Hell no. Two in the morning." I laughed.

"It four in the afternoon...see that's why your ass acting like that." Keniya said. "Like what?" I wondered.

"Extra hyper and why you keep yelling. You've always acted like that when you haven't gotten enough sleep. You need to take your black ass to bed." Keniya explained.