28.

Stubborn

*The Next Morning*

I felt myself wrapped tightly in Keniya's arms with the sheets over us. That skin to skin was hitting a little too good. I feel so loved.

Besides being forced to lay in the wet spot last night.

Keniya tried to roll over but I was quick to roll over with her. I then tightly wrapped my arms around her. We snuggled back into a good position before falling back asleep.

Maybe about an hour or two later, Keniya and I started waking up again.

I was now on top of Keniya and her arms were wrapped around me tightly. I wanted to melt into her for real. Let her know that she's not going any fucking where. Ever. We stuck for life.

"Come on stinka. Get up..." Keniya rubbed my back a little. "Wait, I need more time. You're so warm. I feel so close to you." I expressed, holding her closer.

"I feel close to you too but, I got an appointment in a few hours. I need to get ready. So I can make this munyun." Keniya mumbled in her sleepy voice. "Whyyy?" I whined a little.

"So I can buy you all the shit you want. Including a new playstation." Keniya expressed. "Ou yea, I like that." I smiled a little.

Keniya chuckled some.

"So get up." she mumbled, feeling on my body. I felt as her hands slid down to my ass. She grabbed it a little. "My fault." Keniya quickly moved her hands.

"It's fine. You can grab it...you are now one of my elite employees." I smiled. "Shut up." Keniya laughed a little as I rolled off of her.

Keniya sat up and stretched. I couldn't help but stare at her full titties that sat nicely. My intrusive thoughts won as I reached over and started caressing Keniya's tity.

"Why are you groping me?" Keniya chuckled. "I like your titties." I smiled. "Yea, I know. You told once a few years back." Keniya said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "In high school." Keniya smiled.

"When?" I questioned, smiling a little.

"It was like, a week after we kissed for the first time. I will never forget it cause it was the first freaky text you sent me and I was at the dinner table tryna act normal." Keniya explained.

"Ohhh, I forgot about that. But that's cause you sent me a nude. My first nude actually." I stated.

"Don't say it like that. Making it seem like I was popping pussy in the camera. I just sent you a picture of the twins in my lace bra." Keniya said.

"Bro, I never told you this but...I definitely masturbated to that picture like a million times." I admitted. "Yea that's kinda the whole point Yazmin." Keniya responded.

"Oh!" I rolled my eyes.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." I then said. "Why?" Keniya wondered. "Cause, I was so sweet and clueless. You took my innocence away." I sighed. "Nah, you took my innocence away." Keniya claimed.

"Bruh how?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Did you not take my whole virginity?" Keniya looked at me. "Okay and? You took mines too." I stated.

"You took mines first. Besides, I was originally gonna wait till marriage. But then..." Keniya trailed off. "But then what? Cause you were pretty fast when we started messing with each other." I voiced.

"Anyways." Keniya put her hand in my face. "Right." I smiled, smacking her hand away.

"Like I was saying. I was supposed to wait until marriage, but then that one day you were talking mad freaky in them messages and I was like, fuck it. I'm tryna see what that be like." Keniya said.