13.

Wild...

*Two Weeks Later*

I sat beside Yazmin and across from my brother and Mariah. We were on a double date, at a fancy ass restaurant. We were all currently talking while waiting for our food.

"Bae, can you get that waiter. I wanna ask if we can get more bread, cause this one is good." Mariah expressed to Kedim.

"It is." I nodded.

"Stinka did you try the bread?" I wondered. "Hm?" Yazmin turned to me, crunching on the tortilla chips and salsa we were given.

Kedim, Mariah and I laughed at her.

"I was asking if you tried the bread. But I can see that you're enjoying those tortilla chips." I chuckled. Yazmin nodded while chewing. "Try some. They're good." she then said.

I grabbed a tortilla chip from the tray and scooped up some salsa with it. I nearly moaned while chewing.

"Ouu, I wanna try." Mariah grabbed a chip as well. "It's really good." I nodded.

Not too much longer, we started getting our food.

"Ughh, I'm so ready to eat. Mariah's been starving me." Kedim groaned. Mariah quickly cut her eye at Kedim, causing him to look away while smiling.

"You always wanna show out while we're in public." Mariah said. "Get it together. Or that food gonna be the only thing you're eating..." she nearly whispered to him.

Kedim chuckled to himself. "I like a challenge." he then smirked.

Mariah rolled her eyes at him. "Get your brother. Before I slap him." Mariah told me. "That ain't got shit to do with me." I chuckled.

"The person that has shit to do with me, is to my left...fucking her food up. Damn Yazmin." I chuckled, looking at Yazmin inhale her food. "Bruh, I told you I was hungry and ain't eat at all today." Yazmin smiled.

"Oh yea, which reminds me..." my smile dropped as I hit Yazmin upside her head.

"The fuck was that for?" Yazmin mugged me. "Stop skipping meals!" I told her. "You think I'm doing it intentionally? Trust, I like to eat. I just be busy." Yazmin explained.

"Uh-huh. I'm not playing with you." I stated. Yazmin poked her lips out for a kiss. I pecked her lips, still giving her a look.

"Aww." Kedim teased.

"Shut up." I raised my middle finger. Kedim and Mariah laughed a little.

I shook my head before finally getting to my food. "Mmmm." I immediately dragged out, being extra as I tasted my food. Yazmin slowly turned to look at me and I laughed a little.

"Mmm!" I moaned loudly again.

"Baby, shut up..." Yazmin mugged me a little. I laughed while laying my head on her shoulder. "That's not funny. Cause you don't like when I do that." Yazmin expressed.

"I know. I was just tryna piss you off." I smiled while sitting up. Yazmin continued to mug me. "Fix your face." I told her.

Yazmin continued to stare at me until I gave her a firm look. She then looked away while smiling.