21.

Before

*Freshman Year of College*
(before the drama)

"...together forever, we're Linda and Heather. Best friends!" the tiktok sound played as Dominique and I did it for the hundredth time. When the phone stopped recording I slowly turned and looked at Dominique.

"What-" she busted out laughing. "You messed it up again!" I shouted. "Take it or leave it! I'm not a tiktok gworl!" Dominique shouted back.

"You know what? We're not doing this anymore. I'm gonna find another best friend to do this with." I said, picking up my phone. "We locked in forever twin." Dominique smiled.

"No, we are not. You're not my best friend anymore." I shook my head. "Yes, I am. We like this..." Dominique smiled, crossing her fingers.

"We are not. Go be like that with Angel, since you always messing with her." I chuckled. "Nah, Angel and I like this..." Dominique started making her fingers scissor.

"Ayoo, pause." I immediately said.

"Nah, I'm just fucking 'round." Dominique laughed a little, falling back on her bed. I then got on her bed as well. "Damn, always on my bed. Go get on your bed." Dominique quickly pushed me off her bed.

I fell to the floor, catching myself a little. "Dom chill, with your strong ass." I told her.

"Hold on, my future wife is facetiming me..." Dominique put her finger up, signaling me to be quiet. I chuckled to myself while standing up.

I then grabbed my keys and left out our dorm room. I made my way to the lobby so I could get something from the vending machine. Once I finished, I headed back up to our dorm room.

Dominique was off the phone and on her laptop now.

"I guess I'll just go get on my bed..." I sighed loudly. Dominique ignored me, not responding. "I'm getting on my bed..." I continued. I sighed loudly a couple more times.

"Yazmin, shut the fuck up. Damn." Dominique finally responded. I laughed a little to myself while laying down on my bed.

"You just don't care about me how you used to." I shook my head. Dominique gave me a side eye before ignoring me again.

"Bro, tell me why this hoe keep texting my phone." Dominique suddenly spoke. "Did you fuck her shit up?" I asked, opening my bag of chips. "And did." Dominique answered.

"Then that's why stupid." I smacked my lips. "Whore." Dominique randomly said. "Huh?" I looked at her. "You're a whore." Dominique said. "I am though." I smiled to myself.

"Nah, bruh did I tell you bout this one shordy?" I asked, smiling. "You tell me bout hella women man, I don't know." Dominique shrugged.

"Stop acting like you don't be bringing in bitch after bitch." I told her.

Dominique smiled a little.

"Any fucking ways. What happened with this one shordy?" she then wondered. "Oh yea, bruh she ate me the fuck up. When I tell you, I ain't never had a fem eat it like that...well, actually- never mind. Mannn I was lost for words." I explained.