22.

Shade

*A Week Later*

I stood in the doorway, staring at Keniya. She stared back, occasionally looking away because she knew damn well...

"I'm sorry!" Keniya suddenly shouted.

I sighed walking past her and over to her bed. As I started fixing the bed and putting on the new sheets, Keniya came over and helped me. She looked at me and smiled a little. I fought the smile wanting to form on my face.

"You know...I wouldn't really be upset if you slowed down or stopped when I told you to. Cause at first it wasn't your fault, but then you kept doing shit." I stated.

Keniya continued to smile to herself.

I dropped the sheets from my hand and walked over to Keniya.

I firmly grabbed both sides of her face with both of my hands. I then shook her a little as I spoke. "If you would just listen-" I started to say.

"I apologized. I can pay for a new one..." Keniya cut me off. "I don't need you to pay for a new one. That was my favorite one though..." I groaned, throwing my head back.

I then fell onto the bed. "Oh my god!" I dragged out, covering my face.

Keniya laughed a little. "Bro, Keniya. Laugh one more time. Laugh one more time." I repeated. "Oop. Yazmin gets serious when it comes to that strap. I know that's right." Keniya mocked.

I cut my eye at her.

"You joking now. But when I never give you strap again, it's gon be a problem." I stated. "Yea...let's not do that stinka." Keniya shook her head.

Keniya then laughed a little. "My bad. I'm sorry." she quickly covered her mouth.

"You really mad at me?" Keniya asked. "Yes bro! You broke my favorite fucking harness!" I shouted, quickly sitting up.

"Lower your tone!" Keniya shouted back, grabbing me by my shirt. "No!" I shouted back. Keniya then pushed me back against the bed and got on top of me, grabbing my neck.

"Lower your fucking tone, when speaking to me." Keniya said in a more firm tone. "Okay?" she tightened her grip around my neck. "...okay." I stared at her lips.

"Kiss me." I whispered. "That's not how you ask." Keniya responded. "Who said I was asking?" I smiled a bit. "Yazmin." Keniya gave me a look.

"Can I get a kiss?" I sighed.

Just as Keniya went in for a kiss, I pulled her in by her jaw. We shared a slow but sloppy kiss. I flipped us over, now on top. My hands gradually traveled up her waist as we continued kissing. "Mm..." Keniya let out.

I pulled away a little, smiling. I then tilted my head slightly, tonguing Keniya down. Keniya moaned quietly, resting her hand on the back of my head.

Keniya and I continued going at it for a hot minute before slowly pulling away while laughing a little. "Nasty ass..." I smiled.

"Needa chill...finna get me going again." I smiled to myself, getting off of Keniya.

Keniya chuckled to herself while slowly sitting up. "You gonna order a new one today?" she suddenly asked. "Uh, yea." I said in a duh tone. "Yazmin don't get slapped." Keniya cut her eye at me.