25.

Milestones

*That Same Night*

Yazmin laid on the bed, tryna catch her breath. But she was clearly struggling. I fought the strong urge to laugh a little.

This was only the second orgasm of the night, with many more to come...pun intended.

"You should let me strap you." I smirked at Yazmin. "Nah, I'm good." Yazmin slightly shook her head. "Ughhh." I groaned, throwing my head back a little.

"My stroke game go crazy." I then said. "And I'm damn near a virgin so I couldn't care less cause that shit gon hurt." Yazmin responded.

"Alright well...on with the plan." I said, hopping off the bed.

"Unt un, I'm still getting myself together." Yazmin groaned, curling up on the bed. "I couldn't care less." I mocked, although it was very much true.

"Get comfortable." I then smiled.

"What you mean?" Yazmin gave me a confused look. "I mean, get comfortable. Cause whatever position you choose, is the position you gotta stick with for a little minute." I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Yazmin asked, rolling flat on her back. "Is that your position. Eh, okay choice." I shrugged.

I then quickly put Yazmin's wrist throw the lopes I made earlier with a smaller rope and tied them. Afterwards I cuffed the rope to the bed, Yazmin's hands now tied and cuffed to the bed.

"Unt un. Keniya stop, I'm not doing this shit again." Yazmin sighed. "If I hear the safe word Ima stop. Until then, I'm going crazy." I smirked.

"You're annoying bruh." Yazmin smacked her lips. "Shut up." I told her. "That's rude." Yazmin pouted. I stared at her for a short second.

"Anyways." I turned my attention back to what I was doing.

I then pulled out a few silicone finger cots with different textures on them. "Which one do you think looks nicer?" I asked Yazmin, smiling a little. "Depends. What are you gonna do?" Yazmin looked concerned.

"Just choose which one you think looks better." I chuckled. "The blue one..." Yazmin slowly answered, nodding towards the blue one with multiple bumps on it. "Thank you." I smiled.

"Now you can't be mad at me. Your fate was in your hands." I continued to smile.

I then grabbed the rose from earlier and placed it perfectly on Yazmin clít. It wasn't even on and Yazmin jumped a little. "Please just wait. I'm sensitive." she expressed.

"Aww. Guess what? I don't give a fuck." I smiled.

"That's rude." Yazmin rolled her eyes. "Say it again." I told Yazmin. "That's-" she started to repeat herself but moaned instead as I turned the rose on.

"Keniyaa...please." Yazmin whined, her legs already shaking. "Please what?" I looked into her eyes. "Stop..." Yazmin squirmed a little.

"Huh? You said next setting?" I smirked. I then turned the rose to the second setting. Yazmin struggled to stay still but could barely move due to being restrained and handcuffed to the bed.

Yazmin tried to close her legs but I forced them to stay open. "You can take it. I know you can." I nodded, looking at Yazmin's struggling face.

"It's too much-" Yazmin continued tryna close her legs.

I put the rose on the third setting and watched Yazmin eyes roll as her back arched up. "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum." Yazmin nearly whined.

"Cum for me." I told her.