20.

My Girl

*Some Days Later*

12AM

"Baby..." Yazmin groaned looking at me. "Hm." I answered, scrolling on my phone. "You so bad." Yazmin said. "Think so?" I looked at her, smiling. "Mhm. Let me put a baby in you." Yazmin smiled.

"No, cause you made me abort the last one." I shook my head. "Keniya! No, I did not. Don't say that." Yazmin popped me.

"You did! You weren't tryna claim him and I refuse to bring a life into a broken home." I sighed. "You just saying shit right now. Plus you said you'd never have an abortion." Yazmin voiced.

"I was seventeen then." I stated. "So, you'd have an abortion now?" Yazmin asked. "No." I answered. "So then why'd you just say- never mind." Yazmin smacked her lips while rolling over.

I laughed a little, going to scroll on my phone. It went silent for a while as Yazmin did the same.

"Keniya..." Yazmin said in a soft tone.

"What's wrong?" I turned to look at her. "I want my pùssy ate. Right now." Yazmin expressed. "Be so for real." I said.

"I am! Can I get some head? With a side of fingers?" Yazmin asked.

"Are you gonna go to bed?" I questioned. "If it's really good, yea. If it's alright, no." Yazmin answered. "Has it ever just been alright?" I gave her a look.

"No." Yazmin shyly chuckled. "So then, are you gonna go to bed?" I asked again. Yazmin nodded.

I sat up a little and took off my tank top.

I then got to work. Before I knew it, my fingers were knuckles deep in Yazmin's pùssy and I was sucking on her clít like my life depended on it.

"Oh my god...Keniyaaa!" Yazmin moaned loudly, attempting to close her legs. "Mm-mm." I hummed, continuing to please her. Yazmin's legs shook as my fingers slid in and out of her wetness.

"Keniya...oh fuuuck." Yazmin moaned quietly as she started squirting.

I released her clít from my mouth and pulled my fingers out of her pùssy. I then quickly ran my hand across her clít rather fast, making her squirt more.

Yazmin moaned loudly as she squirted all over the sheets. "Mhm..." I smiled to myself.

I then slid my fingers back into her wet, warm pùssy. My fingers immediately curled up as I began stimulating her gspot repeatedly.

Yazmin moaned, tryna scoot away.

I smirked to myself because there was no where for her ass to run to. Yazmin was doing the absolute most, twisting and turning. "Baby-" she barely moaned, rolling over.

Somehow Yazmin now managed to be lying on her stomach, squeezing the sheets. "...acting like I can't finger you in this position." I chuckled, sliding my fingers back in.

I spread Yazmin's ass cheeks a little, getting a better view of my fingers sliding in and out of her pùssy. "K- Ke- ni-" Yazmin struggled to moan my name.