34.

New Us

*𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

"Yazmin!" Keniya suddenly yelled, startling me out of my sleep. I was just tryna take me a nap bruh. "Y-Yes." I stuttered, rolling out of bed. I then made my way to the kitchen, passing hella boxes.

We were in the last stage of packing, since we were moving tomorrow.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Keniya standing there in grey sweats, a black tank top and her messy hair in a bun with a lineup.

"Yes baby, what do you need?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes. "Get those glasses up there for me." Keniya pointed to the top shelves.

"I told you I'll get those. Can you just go relax." I sighed. "No, I can't relax cause you don't do shit when you say you're gonna do it." Keniya rolled her eyes at me.

I slightly rolled my eyes back, scratching my head in annoyance.

"Don't be rolling your fucking eyes at me, cause you were the one who was supposed to do this shit but you still ain't do it. But you make sure to play that fucking game huh?" Keniya rambled, walking out of the kitchen.

"God, I can't wait until she has the baby." I sighed to myself.

"Stop mumbling under your breath Yazmin, before I come in there and give you something to mumble bout." Keniya said from the living room.

"How bout you go take a nap woman? Damn, just yapping to yap like..." I accidentally responded. I then heard Keniya's footsteps, slowly approaching the kitchen.

Keniya walked into the kitchen and looked at me. "Well if that's how you feel, fine." she whined before turning around and walking off.

"Oh my god, Keniya baby stop. I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." I rushed after her. "Yes, you did. You're tired of me. I know you are." Keniya spoke, very emotional.

I mean...

"I love you baby, okay?" I hugged Keniya from behind, rubbing her belly.

Keniya was now eight months pregnant. Eight months?! Where did the time go?

"You sure?" Keniya asked. "I'm positive baby, I love you." I nodded. "You don't ever think about leaving me and being a deadbeat?" Keniya questioned.

"No, baby how many times do I have to tell you? I wanna be with you. And I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna stick right beside you, and care for you and our son for the rest of my life." I stated.

My mind's been set since we found out...

*𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨*

Keniya and I were getting ready for bed. We were in the middle of a talking and taking some of the extra pillows off our bed. "...and my client gon look at me like I'm crazy." Keniya said.

"Like, I told you not to scratch your tattoo while it's healing. But you wanted to do what you wanted." Keniya shrugged.

"Exactly. I be having to pat the fuck out of mines." I chuckled.