15.

Her Touch

*Two Weeks Later*

1AM

I laid in Keniya's bed, watching tv. Keniya was out with Kedim for their cousin's birthday. I too got an invite but was feeling antisocial, so I just stayed at Keniya's.

I laughed a little to myself at the show I was watching. Just as I went to turn the tv up, my phone began ringing.

It was Keniya.

"What's up?" I answered the phone. Keniya sluggishly laughed a little. "What?" I smiled a bit, confused. "I miss youuu." Keniya slurred her words a little.

"Are you drunk?" I immediately asked. "No." Keniya laughed, obviously drunk. "It was by accident. We were playing a drinking game and I kept picking up the wrong cards." Keniya explained, slurring her words a bit.

"Yea...where's Kedim?" I wondered. "He's walking me to the car. We're getting a ride." Keniya expressed.

"I wanna ride you though." she then said. I smiled a bit to myself, shaking my head.

"Keniya! I don't wanna hear that shit." Kedim sounded disgusted. Keniya laughed some. "Shut up. I didn't wanna hear you and Mariah that one time you forgot I was in y'all's living room." Keniya now seemed disgusted.

Kedim smacked his lips.

"Yazmin." Keniya said in a low tone. "Mhm." I answered. "Don't go to sleep. We're fucking when I get back." Keniya claimed.

"Don't get your hopes up. You're drunk." I stated. "And? What does that mean?" Keniya asked. "It means we're not fucking tonight." I chuckled.

"No, yes we are." Keniya seemed positive. "We're not." I laughed. "Yes." Keniya laughed. "I don't feel like going back and forth over the phone right now. We'll talk about this later." I chuckled.

"We'll fuck about this later? Exactly." Keniya said. "Keniya-" I laughed. She laughed as well.

"You think I'm playing bruh. I'm so deadass. We gon be fucking fucking." Keniya expressed. "Damn Keniya, shut up." Kedim complained.

"I'll call you back Yazmin cause I'm bouta beat up this little boy real quick." Keniya sighed. "Uhh, okay." I chuckled a little. Within a couple seconds Keniya hung up.

It wasn't much longer before Keniya and Kedim were on their way back. Kedim was just gonna walk Keniya to the door, then go to his place.

Once I heard the front door being unlocked, I paused the tv. I heard Keniya and Kedim as the door opened. When the door finally closed, it grew silent.

"Yazminnn." Keniya sang as her footsteps approached the bedroom door.

Before I could do anything, Keniya walked into the bedroom with a no good smirk on her face. "I'm confused. Why you still wearing clothes?" Keniya chuckled.

"I told you we were fucking when I got back." Keniya said, stumbling up to the bed. I sat up and grabbed her, helping her stand straight.

"And I told you that we're not fucking tonight." I chuckled, shaking my head. "Wahh?" Keniya looked at me confused.

"Come on. We gon change your clothes so you can lay down." I nodded. "Huh? So you can lay it down?" Keniya smirked. "I like that." she continued, nodding.