19.

Playing Games

*A Week Later*

I sighed to myself while leaving out the pharmacy. Yazmin was being a big ass spoiled baby and begged me to go in and get her prescription. Swear she's getting more antisocial by the day.

I happened to looked at her prescription and noticed it was her last refill.

Honestly, I was a little worried.

Yazmin's been doing real good. With almost everything. Getting to work on time. Saving money. Her confidence. Literally everything.

I was just praying it wasn't just all her medication and she was truly making progress on her own. From what I've observed, she's definitely is making progress on her own though. Just wasn't sure how much of it wasn't due to her meds.

As I got closer to my car, I unlocked it. Yazmin looked up from her phone, sitting in the passenger seat. I opened the door to the driver side and got in.

"Twin...where have you been?" Yazmin sung, lightly touching my chin.

I smiled a little at her. She smiled back. "No seriously, where have you been? What took you so long?" Yazmin wondered.

"Everybody and their damn momma in there." I stated. "You ain't skip the line?" Yazmin questioned. "Uh no, why would I do that?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. I'm just saying shit." Yazmin shrugged. "...cause I wanna talk to you." she smiled.

"I see. Hm love." I handed her, her medication then her insurance card. "Thank you." Yazmin casually said, reaching for her stuff. I did a double take, smiling at her.

"What?" Yazmin looked confused.

I shook my head a little, chuckling. "Tell meee." Yazmin nearly whined. "You said thank you, so effortlessly." I stated.

"Bruh, anyways." Yazmin smacked her lips. "Nah, don't do that." I told her. "Nah, you don't do that. Tryna make it seem like I'm rude or something." Yazmin said.

"I mean..." I trailed off.

Yazmin rolled her eyes at me. "I can tell you don't mean anything by it. But you have grown kinda carefree when it comes to manners." I stated.

"I have not." Yazmin argued. "Okay. You right. It's whatever you want." I sarcastically spoke. "You know what? Go back in that pharmacy and stay there." Yazmin told me.

"Can't do that. You'd miss me." I stated. "You finna come in there looking for me on your twin, where have you been bullshit." I continued.

Yazmin laughed to herself.

Because she knows it's true. That woman been singing that damn song for the past week nonstop. It was cute at first but now...nah it's still cute I can't lie.

Plus, Yazmin could actually sing. So at least it wasn't torture listening to her.

"Alright, put your seatbelt on so we can get out of here." I told Yazmin. "Okay girlfriend." Yazmin smiled, reaching for her seatbelt. I too reached for my seatbelt.