CUMUNDROM /// NEW FACES AND SHITTY VOICES IN YOUR HEAD

THE ART YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS BETTER THAN DA VINCI, MOZART AND FUCKING HITLER

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO kiarita_doragon (Her instagram)  AND Gushi3 FOR BESTOWING UPON ALL OF US SUCH AMAZING ART!!! 

AMAZING, TALENTED AND STUPENDOUS DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE BOTH OF YOU!!!

SHOUTOUT TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Yes I know Mozart isn't an artist FUCK YOU ENJOY THIS MASTAPIECE

AND HERE IS Gushi3's Pinterest username!! mattarmiza!!

CUMUNDROM /// NEW FACES AND SHITTY VOICES IN YOUR HEAD

At first, V1 couldn't see anything except white, at first it thought the teleportation didn't work, and this was where his mind was now, in an infinite limbo, punished for it's desperate slaughter for blood to keep itself alive.

   V1 thinking to himself (Contempt with the fact that this is it's last few moments of existence): "Damn, I never got to show that fucking terminal that I could get to Wave 50 on the CyberGrind, that stupid fucking box- wait." 

The terminal is right next to it, clearly finding entertainment in V1's anger 

  Terminal: [Missed_me?_Just_kidding_I_know_you_do.]

The terminal's screen flashes on and Gabriel's helmet is shown on the screen [Remember_the_gift_he_left_you?_Throw_it_away,_promises_are_meant_to_be_broken after_all.]

 V1 looks at the terminal and then looks at Gabriel's helmet, clearly torn between either listening to the machine that has given it, it's knowledge of it's enemies and massive armory, or upholding the promise Gabriel asked it too keep, and it then turns towards the terminal. 

  V1 communicating with the Terminal via binary: Nah, you leech me for entertainment, Might as well entertain one more person right? As it say's this, it jams Gabriel's helmet into the monitor, and the terminal displays a line of text 

  Terminal: [You_fucking_suck-):<_I_don't_want_a_roommate!]

 V1 looks at the terminal amused and then shrugs nonchalantly As the terminal continues cussing V1 out, the light around V1 and the terminal start to slowly disappear into nothingness, and as V1 scan's it's surroundings, it realizes that it's in space. 

  V1 communicating with the terminal: Shit, I think we're entering orbit! V1 attempts to fire the whiplash at the terminal but the terminal's trajectory is too far for the whiplash to latch onto it I'll find you and we'll figure out where we're at. 

  Terminal (Clearly still pissed off): [I_fucking_hate_you.] 

 V1 continues to find the terminal's excessive whining, quite humorous

V1 descends onto orbit, it's armor starts to become bright orange due to the heat of reentering orbit, but due to it's incredible heat resistance, it fall's down onto the planet without any damage, making a large crashing noise as it lands onto snow \

V1 (Extremely pissed off): Did Gabriel really just send me back to fucking Treachery?

"Wait! Wait! I don't want to di-" The worker drone's last few words were cut short from a swift savage claw strike towards his unfortunate head, eviscerating his head, and squirting out a black liquid towards the cruel beast who gave this delicate creature such a cruel death.   V (Joyously with fake innocence): I love it when they start to beg, saying how they have a family and how much it hurts! She look's at another murder drone, this one being male and staying away from the killing due to the fact that he doesn't need oil now Do your job N. She scoffs at him and starts to drink the pool of oil that her victim left behind for her   N (Stressed out due to seeing such a cruel way of giving death): I- I will V! I promise! Just taking notes from you! Yeah! That's it! He avoids eye contact with V and the dead corpse  As V continues to drink the oil of the damned drone, another female murder drone goes inside the spire of corpses that N and V live in and walks towards N N (Scared) : J! I though you were still slaughtering those drones, um outsi-. N then felt a blunt pain on his face and in just a few milliseconds, he was on the ground with a punch mark on his jaw  J (Clearly pissed off with N): N! Stop being so useless and actually help with the damn company! You can't just leave V to do all of the work! You'll somehow become even more worthless if you just do nothing!  N was clearly used to this physical abuse and just stared up at J and maintained eye contact with her to avoid more conflict, until he saw a giant bright object flashing through the sky, at first he thought it was the occasional star or meteor, but then he realized it was getting closer to Copper-9 until the ground rumbled and quaked. V stops eating the corpse and J stops berating N and stares at the ground   J (Still annoyed with N): V, please tell me that was just a dormant rocket you fired and missed.   V (Irritated with the fact that J thinks she would ever miss) How dare you! I would never miss a missile shot! You'd have to be a worker drone to miss a damn missile!

N stares at the two murder drone's arguing with each other and decides for once in his career of being a murder drone too speak up 

  N (Terrified): H-hey, um I saw a large metal thing falling down in the sky, it could've been that I guess... Both V and J stop arguing at each other and slowly turn their heads towards N 

  J (Impressed that N is being useful for once): Wow N! I didn't know you were behind a few software updates! Lead the way then to this mysterious metal thing, Her face becomes extremely serious However, I swear to robo-god if it's another large fucking rock, I will put your memory processor into a toilet and leave you there for another few... millennia! Why not!? She then turns her face to her nice warm smile Understand N?

  V (Still annoyed with the fact that J thinks she could miss a whole damn missile): Yeah fine, N lead the way I want to see this new rock friend you'll show us. 

 N, clearly terrified from J's immature insult, unsheathes his wings and reveals them, he then motions J and V to follow him and flies out of the spire, which they begrudgingly do, as getting commanded by N of all people hurt their ego a little bit As all 3 murder drones flew in the extremely aggressive blizzard, V1 notices that it didn't land to far from the terminal and decided, for it's first step towards rejuvenating itself, it'll save the shitty terminal, V1 then jumps and attempts to switch to it's rocket launcher to fly to where the terminal is, but the shock finally hit it as it fell onto the snow face first. 

  V1 in it's head (Horrified): Where the fucking fuck are my fucking weapons? it tries to use it's blue shotgun too boost himself at least to reach his location, but it doesn't have it either, neither the green one, no weapons were with him except for it's green sawblade launcher, slab red revolver, and default green revolver  At least I have my o'l reliable I guess... V1 then depressingly slid on the snowy floor while crouching (edited)

Here's the next one, sorry that it looks a little weird, I polished it up though so it doesn't look so fucking weird, I hope you enjoy