SALVATION /// EVEN GODS HOLD GRUDGES!

Before V1 could even look behind it, it felt a blunt object hit it's back, and it launched out of the space ship, leaving behind a comical V1 sized hole in it. 

V1 (Shocked): WHAT THE FUCK? V1 looked at it's health bar, on it read 75 health WHAT IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT ME IN THIS WORLD?

V1 quickly got it's answer.

 V1 looked at the space ship that it was launched out of, and it stared in shock as a gigantic silver golden-lined machine, broke through the V1 sized hole, the machine had holy scriptures, crosses and the most defining feature of who this machine was, a silver helmet with a golden cross in the middle.

Gabriel (With zealous joy): Leave an angel by himself with tools, and he'll find ways to continue his duty of judging the souls of the damned! Gabriel wields a two handed golden hammer, he is currently holding it with one hand, in a display of power

V1 stared at the machine, it was a little bit taller and bulkier than it, and the design of the machine reminded V1 of V2, this did not sit well for V1, as V1 immediately threw 4 coins at the machine and started spinning it's sharpshooter revolver, ready to put this golden abomination down in one swift attack, and V1 fired at the coins and watched the red bullet zig-zag through the coins and watch it careen to Gabriel's helmet. However, V1 watched in amazement as Gabriel PARRIED the red bullet with it's hammer. The bullet launched back towards V1, and V1 quickly parried it away, the bullet flew at Gabriel at light speed, but Gabriel barely dodges it, the bullet ricocheted by itself many times before suddenly stopping on the ground and making a large red explosion.

Gabriel (Arrogantly): This robotic body can do so much more than I thought it could... He raises the hammer towards V1 Machine... your time has come, there will be no more one-liners, no more style-points, nothing like that, stare at the sky one more time, for these are your last moments.

And the moment Gabriel uttered those last words, he charges at V1 at insane speeds, Gabriel swings his hammer overhead to crush V1 into nothing, V1 dashes through the first attack, noticing that it can't parry it yet, but then noticed that Gabriel was showing it his palm. a holy insignia, similar to the virtues, was present on his palm.

V1 (Quickly thinking):
You're not slick. V1 quickly dashes the moment a ball of light formed in Gabriel's palm, and watches in shock as a gigantic ray of light disintegrates everything in front of it, leaving behind only the scorched ground

V1 quickly retaliates by firing it's sawblades at Gabriel, the sawblades cut through small layers of Gabriel's armor, but don't cause any real damage. 

Gabriel (Enraged with V1's attacks):
You DARE tarnish my armor?! Gabriel moves insanely fast towards V1, and punches it's head with his golden, knuckle blaster arm, this launches V1 toward a metal wall, and visibly dents it

V1 (Infatuated): Not bad... It checks it's health bar and realizes that it only has 35 HP This will not do.

V1 then notices that the cut's Gabriel got from the saw blades, were gushing out a crimson, dark substance into the snow, and this put V1 into a long forgotten frenzy.

V1 dashed through the snow, moving in insane speeds, as it prepared the overcharged saw.

Gabriel (Overconfidently): What?! Don't tell me you're giving up so easily! Gabriel prepares to punch V1 the moment it get's close enough, and as V1 was close enough, Gabriel launched a punch with all of his might, but, V1 slides under the attack, anticipating that Gabriel was going to predict V1 dashing, and lodges the overheated saw into Gabriel's stomach, and pulls the trigger