CLIMAX /// ITS SHOWTIME!

An unfortunate male worker drone that was trying to defend themselves and their loved ones from the murder drones invading them, is seen being flung cruelly towards the group of worker drones that they were trying to protect, two female worker drones, one with blonde hair and a cheerleader outfit, the other one having a button for an eye with purple hair and the same cheerleader outfit, run up to the poor male worker drone, trying to see if they could help his penetrated body, the poor male worker drone coughs up oil from his mouth and stares in horror as two psychotic murder drones, approach him and his group, both maniacally laughing. Both slaughtering his kind.

Khan (Horrified): Soooo, they found our evacuation spot. B-but! If we build a quick door-

Before Khan could say his shitty plan out loud, the male worker drone, damaged, oil bleeding out of his wound on his stomach, picks up the metal pipe he was using to fight an impossible battle,

Thad (Grunting in pain): He spits oil from his mouth to try and intimidate the murder drones Are you kidding me? He looks at the group of worker drones behind him You're the WDF, right??? Defend! 

The group of worker drones however, do not defend, and all step back out of fear for their lives, all motioning to Thad to run away like them. 

Thad (In disbelief): For real? Laughing is heard above him

Before Thad could react, V impales him with her wing, and lifts him up in the air, she then proceeds to fluidly move Thad in the air and slam him onto the ground, pieces of metal from Thad's back is broken apart, and Thad screams in artificial pain as his back makes a devastating CRUNCH noise. V does not give him time to get used to the pain however, and stabs him in the chest with her other wing while laughing maniacally, J walks out of the big broken bunker door, dragging a decapitated worker drones corpse with her. 

J (Insanely): Pray for me please, it'll make it less painful I promise. 

As V and J prepared to slaughter every single worker drone in that storage unit, a female voice is heard behind them.

Uzi (Trying to sound as heroic as possible): Hey!  

J (Confused): Huh?

Uzi (Still trying to sound heroic): Put that conventionally attractive male down! She points to Thad, her face however shows fear after seeing the degree of damage the murder drones did to Thad

Uzi's vision becomes blurry, adrenaline and fear mix together inside her, making her visibly shake and her eyes widened, trying to survey how she could survive such cruel monsters. But she then realizes that N has been waving his hand hello this entire time, and hits his shoulder to motion him to stop. N puts his hand down and rubs his shoulder, then he takes a step forward towards V and J.

N (Fearfully): Ow! Oh, uh, J? You're sometimes so mean to me, and I don't sort of like it! Just some constructive criticism towards the way you work! He motions both of his arms down in a sort of rebellious pouting expression and frowns angrily at V and J

Uzi, while still afraid, looks at N and smiles at him "Nice", she gives a fist bump with N and they look at V and J, ready to fight and die with them. 

J (Extremely pissed due to N's survival):** Noted, traitor. She motions V to throw that useless corpse away, they have a fight in their hands We'll circle back killing these worker drones after I right size your disgusting existence. She sneers at N