BROTHERS /// CRUELLY FORCED INTO A SINGLE SHELL OF LIFE

As V and N (Carrying Uzi) flew in the starry night sky, they all made theories on what V1 could even be. As they already knew it's sort of forming personality. 

N (Happily enjoying this conversation): I think V1 could be some sort of super secret robot that was used for top secret missions! I mean, it would make sense, right? He stares at V while flying, a joyful smile was on his face as he spoke

Uzi (Pleasantly): I agree with you that he HAS to be super secret, his name is literally V1! Her hair moved frantically from the frozen winds of Copper-9, she had to even hold on to her hat to not lose it He was probably the first of his kind! But I don't think he was used for top secret missions... maybe he was some sort of "Super robot", that could beat all the other robots in his world! She was clearly liking this little debate of where V1's origins truly where

V (Monotonal): I never really thought where exactly V1 could've been created... as he is a robot just like us... and he was clearly not created by JcJenson, the engineers wouldn't ever THINK about using blood as a fuel source... and I know it's a touchy subject, but remember the "CyberGrind", we went in? That gigantic brown colored robot was literally being fed a human through it's backpack! 

N (Disgusted): Yeah... I don't know what kind of company V1 was made in, but how cruel do you have to be to use any kind of blood as a fuel source?! I've never seen blood before... so seeing it there gave me a really bad panic attack. He covers his mouth to try not to gag, but fails and has a gag reflex Sorry... 

Uzi (Abhorrently): Can we not even talk about that please? I get what you mean, I really do, but that's the only part of V1's world that I can never accept and see as real. To think that a part of humanity could ever stoop so low, to encase a fellow human in what is literally a COFFIN, that's cruel levels that should NEVER have been reached.

V (With a mischievous voice): I don't know... it could be a good idea for a Murder Drone! Her eyes are happily shining now, she looks at Uzi Maybe we could test out what that thing did with you Uzi! She laughs as she finishes her sentence

Uzi (Disgusted with what V just said): Even if that was just a joke, that was a gross joke for sure. She visibly cringes with her face, her mouth reeling back in disgust because of what V just said How cruel and emotionless do you have to be, to joke about such a cruel punishment being used on real people? At first, I thought destroying humanity would be possible... but after seeing the actions humanity CAN do, all I want is to stay away from them all as far away as possible... 

N (Annoyed): N tries to hold himself back from criticizing V, because of the very fact that she would even think about doing that to not only his friend, but her friend as well U-Uzi... Remember not all humans are like... those monsters, that do such inhumane things! Look at me! I'm a pretty cool guy right? He notices Uzi taking a glance at V and then looking at him and partially smile

Uzi (Calmed down): Yeah... I guess... But I still think humans deserve to be punished for the acts of violence they did to us and even you guys! What would you do after you killed all of the worker drones? You would need oil to survive right?  

N (Stressed): I... His eyes quit staring into Uzi's and he stares around the snowy night sky The company would come and pick us up! And they would promote us or something! He weakly smiles and returns eye contact with Uzi Right...?

Uzi (Saddened): You're too gullible N... The company wouldn't care about retrieving you, they'd leave you behind, and eventually you would overheat, and die. Her eyes are saddened as she says this, Uzi see's that what she's saying is visibly hurting N as he tries his hardest to comprehend on how the company would ever be so cruel to abandon him, V and J.