SCHOOL /// MISSING A FATHER FIGURE, WILL CALL YOU DADDY

Uzi wake's up in her room and frowns, her alarm went off and now she has to go to school, she slap's her own face to turn off the alarm, and then rubs her face because she hit herself too hard.

Uzi (Depressingly): Fucking hell... can the school be attacked by murder drones today? She glances at the blueprints of her "Badass" railgun, and then look's at her DIY railgun with a smirk I really want to show them my gift. But I still need 1 more part, so that this damn thing doesn't have such a long recharge time... and for that I'll have to go to the origin spot of where those murder drone's came from... She shivers out of fear at the very thought of going near that dreaded place But if I get it, kill a murder drone, and show it to everyone... I'll finally have the respect I deserve! She cackle's maniacally to her self, knowing well, that what she is doing is not normal behavior

She get's out of her bed begrudgingly and put's on her clothes, fixes her beanie on her head and leaves the entrance of her house, preparing herself for yet another boring day of school.

As she was walking to her school, the metallic floor beneath her and the reinforced steel wall's made her think.

Uzi (Talking to herself): If we could make such intricate bunker's... why can't we make weapon's to fight back the murder drone's? Those video game's I've played taught me that you could use pipe's and spring's to make a gun! So why don't we do that? Are my kind really that afraid? That pathetic, that we can't even think about holding a gun? Her grip on her railcannon becomes tighter and she look's at her own hand That's not true, I'm living proof that we can be brave...

As she continued to think about why her kind are so pathetic, she get's pushed to the metal floor by a blonde, ponytail wearing, worker drone, 

Lizzy (Smugly): They make drone therapist's you know? Just go to a murder drone and hug them! They'll make you normal! If that's even possible for you.  

Uzi doesn't say anything and just grab's her backpack and continues to walk too school, ignoring Lizzy's insult's and just trying too contain her anger, because she doesn't want confrontation.

Lizzy (Gaining joy from making Uzi suffer): Well have fun continuing to live your pathetic existence!

Uzi is used to Lizzy's harassment so she doesn't really give Lizzy a rise or entertainment and just begrudgingly walks off, knowing that Lizzy will be soon begging to be her friend when she brings a dead murder drone for all to see. As Uzi finally get's to her classes and burn's the school hour's away, she think's to herself the crazy plan that she's going to do today, which is of course, to go to the Murder Drone's nest, and so finally, after finally being done with school, she run's to her house, grab's her railgun and some supply's and head's toward the exit of the bunker, she tricks her dad into thinking that she is "Door-sexual" and want's to see the door's beautiful hinges so her dad let's her out into the cruel frozen wasteland.