TOURNAMENT /// LETS SEE WHOS BETTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Achqe_GDUTM

J and V watch as the arena twists and turns into a completely new shape, 4 2x2 squares disappear in the center of the arena and a blue square is seen at the bottom of each.

J (Weirded out): What do you think it does?

Before V could answer J's question, a blue light is flashed in front of them, and as the blue flash disappears, a large, yellow machine with a sword in one hand and a shotgun in the other, runs towards V and raises it's sword to cut her down.

V (Surprised): V quickly blocks the attack with her sword turned arms and steps back scared Crap! Don't tell me that's the one that the blue demon had a FAIR fight with!

J (Horrified): WHAT?! She looks at the yellow machine horrified as it revs it's chainsaw blade towards V's swords as an act of intimidation

The sword machine quickly jumps back from V and immediately aims at V's stomach with it's sword, wanting to cut her in half for her sweet blood, V notices this and uses her wings to fly up and avoid it's attack entirely. The sword machine looks up frustrated with it's flying prey. 

J uses this moment of frustration to charge up her laser cannon, wanting to put an end to this fight instantly. She moves her laser cannon side ways and it hits the sword machine, creating scorch marks and burning it's yellow paint off, revealing the messy assortment of wires it has keep it alive. the sword machine makes an angered grunt of pain from the attack, and aim's it's shotgun at J. 

J (Happy with the fact she can at least damage it): That's a shotgun stupid! You can't hit me from this rang-! 

Before she could finish her taunting, the machine pulled the trigger and the pellets flew all the way to J, all of them but one miss and the one that hits her, hits her leg, causing oil to leak out. The sword machine stands shocked thinking to itself, "Such professional looking machinery, using crude oil instead of refined blood!?" Is all it thought to itself.

It's yellow body quickly turned red, and a reddish glow surrounded it, "These creatures are an insult to robot kind!". the Sword Machine thought furiously, and it rushed towards J, knowing she can't run, but it also knew that she could fly, and as J was about to fly in the air to escape the Sword machine, the Sword machine quickly grabbed her nanite tail and slammed her onto the arena, the squares making up the arena cracked as J's body made a loud CRUNCH noise and all that anyone could hear was her screams.

The sword machine raised it's sword into the air and prepared to decapitate her, but it then felt a sharp object impale it's stomach from behind, blood spurting out of the wound, and it's wiring sparkling damaged.

V (Disgusted and enraged): You run on blood?! Disgusting! She drives the blade deeper inside the sword machine, and twists it

The sword machine looked at the blade impaling it and see's it twist, it makes no reaction though, as it was created to not feel pain, it then uses the hilt of it's sword to smack V on the face, leaving her visor cracked, and forcing her to back up as the impact made her yell in pain.

 "What kind of sick fuck would give robots the ability to feel pain?", the Sword Machine thought pitifully, it then ran towards V and prepared to decapitate her now instead of J, but V weakly blocks the attack, and gets launched by the impact of the Sword Machines wrath, launching her to a hole in the arena and falling down into the blue squares, the Sword Machine saw that she was no longer making any noises and looked behind it to surprisingly see that the other robot was standing, even after it slammed her down.