ZEALOTRY /// LIVE AND DIE BY THE SWORD

As V1 silently stare's at the Terminal in horror, the Terminal has a recognizable, pissy angel's personality, Gabriel's. V1 find's amusement knowing that Gabriel has to talk with another machine, one that can actually talk to him and not just give him facial expressions, which, like V1 guessed. Severely pissed of Gabriel, as he hate's machine's. But as Gabriel berated the poor pathetic machine, two other machine's more feminine looking, walked up behind the male machine and spoke to the terminal, the silver colored ,twin-tailed female machine put her finger on the screen, happily exclaiming how it's a touch screen, V1 knew damn well that the Judge of Hell, did not like being touched, and like V1 guessed, the terminal started vomiting out wall's of insult's towards the poor female machine, making V1 produce a silent artificial laugh, but this machine was clearly braver than the male one, and threatened to destroy it, which caused V1 to narrow it's eye's and aim it's red revolver at the head of the female machine, but then the female machine exclaimed how her sensors are telling her to "extract" the terminal. 

 V1 (Thinking to itself): Extraction? Why would machine's waste effort to extract another machine? Killing them is much easier for blood intake, and so why would these creatures exhibit more sign's of humanity like... curiosity? Tries to find coherent answer but fail's Oh well, I guess I'll just have to follow them to learn more about this knock-off Treachery.

 As V1 continued to spy on these drone's the other female machine, this one also with silver hair, but her hair made up like a bob cut squealed excitedly and exclaimed that maybe they will finally get a raise or even a promotion, this one statement made V1 heavily confused. 

 V1 (Comprehending): Robot's don't get paid, they are all made for a purpose permanently, were these machine's created more in the human image, instead of a slave of mankind like I? How... methodical...

As V1 thought about this robotic paradise were artificial being's can get... paid, the twin-tailed robot called Gabriel her pet, which broke V1's concentration and stared at Gabriel, waiting for Gabriel to say every single robot slur he knew, but all that Gabriel said was how if he ever had got a body again, he would parade her corpse, this made V1 disappointed, for he was expecting a more... explosive reaction from Gabriel, but V1's disappointment quickly turned into anger as he saw the female robot "accidentally" kick the terminal's screen.

V1 (Annoyed): Accidental my ass.

As V1 continues to see what the machine's next move will be, all 3 murder drone's grab the terminal and fly with it, V1 see's this and depressingly slide's along the snow, knowing that it can't fly with them without his rocket launcher.