Ball 1

Hy everybody, i know its starnge that Kaname likes Rina, but i can imagine this in this way. Thank you for your reads, it means me a lot! By: Fanni!

Rina dressed back to her uniform while Kaname paid for the dress, then, they went to the car, but Rina stopped in next to it.

'Thank you, Kaname! Than i will walk back to the academy!' Kaname smiled.

'No, you cant!'

'Why? You have some business, havent you?'

'Yes, i have, but you have to come with me! I cant let you go back alone!'

'Why? '

'Because of the headmaster. He let you out just with me, remember?' Rina nooded.

'I remember, but its pointless! You have to do something, and i would like to go back! '

'Get on the car! I dont want to be late!' Kaname closed the argument and opened the door for Rina.

'All right, as you wish!' she said, surprising hershelf.

'Were you...' Kaname shook his head.

'I werent mind-controlling you! I promised!' she nooded with a hope that he will keep his promise.

When the car stopped again, Rina found hershelf standing in front of a big, old building. It was so dark and it had a strange air around it, that made Rina want to ran wawy as fast as she could.

'Why cant i just go back now?' she asked Kaname.

'Dont be scared, all right? Noone will hurt you, when i am here!'

'Somwhow it cant calm me down. I dont even know why.' she said sarcastically and Kaname laughed.

'Could you talk to Yuki about Zero?' he asked out of the blue, surprising Rina.

'Yes, i can say.' she said, sadly.

'You will find a way to forgive her, i know!' he said as the havy metal door opened up in front of them.

'How do you know?'

'Because you are a good person, thats all.' Rina was not so sure about it, but she tryed to ignore this feeling, as they eneterd to the building. It was as like a world behind the courtains. Everything was bright inside, the furnitures were old, but expensive-looking, and they could hear quiet music from behind another door.

'Where are we?' asked Rina, wile Kaname pulled her towards a steirs. They went up, and Rina could see the crown of vampires, dressed up, talking to each other abow them. 'Is it a ball or something?' she asked.

'Yes, a kind of.' he said and opened a door for her. It was a huge room with no windows. 'Stay here for a while, i ll be back sooner!'

'What? You brought me here to stay in a dark room while you have fun? No way vampire!' Rina said and Kaname turned around to leave.

'Do as you wish!' he said and left. Rina went inside the room and started to undress. Her new dress was with her, the only thing she needed was a shoes. But she decided next to her usual uniform shoes, becouse the dress was enough long to cover them. When she was ready, she left the room. For a while, she was just watching the elegace of the crowd. It was surprising, how someone who drinks blood can cover it with a good dress. I am thinking just like Zero. she tought as she looked away from a group of ladyes, just to see a familyar face. Zero? What are you doing here? She asked hershelf, as she was watching the boy with silver hair, hatered in his eyes. He was standing by the wall, his head down, wearing his uniform. Rina walked down the steirs, and stopped next to him.