Being a vampire?

When Rina woke up again, she was in her room, and Yuki was smiling dowb to her, tears in her eyes.

'Whats wrong Yuki?' she asked and the girl wrapped her arms aroung her.

'Nothing! I am just so happy that you are here! Zero took you back at night, and he said that you could kill him. Rina, i was so worryed!' she cried.

'Everything is all right now, dont worry!'

'Are you coming to thze lessons today?' Rina nooded.

'Hopefully, yes. If you let me get changed!' she laughed and Yuki let go of her.

'Oh, i am sorry! I am just so happy!'

'Its all right.'

She said and started to get dressed. The fact that Hanabusa couldnt hurt her anymore was reliefing, but she felt like she did something wrong. After all, she killed someone. Evev if she had to, it was not a right thing. It was a sin. Zero was nowhere to be seen, and it made Rina and Yuki worryed a little.

'I dont like this, Cross.' said Kaname looking out through the window. The headmaster took a deep breath and put down his glasses.

'Whats your problem?' he asked.

'My problem is Shizukas presence. I dont want her to be around my Yuki.'

'I know and i dont like this too, but Rina needs her. She is the only one who can save her.' said Cross.

'Not exectly.' Kaname said and Cross looked up to him, confused.

'What do you mean?'

'I can help her too.' he said.

'How Kaname?' Kaname looked into his eyes. ' Oh, dont tell me that you want to turn her into a vampire!'

'But its a good solution! Her life wont be depending on Shizuka anymore!'

'And you can get rid oh her, am i right?'

'Yes, she is too dangerous.' Cross sighed.

'I dont think that Rina will like this idea.'

'I will ask her, dont worry, i wont force her if she refuses me!' Cross nooded.

'I wasnt even thinking about it.'

Afdter the lessons finished, and Rina was walking around the forest, she recognised Zero, standing by a tree, looking up to the blue sky. She felt relief to see that he was all right, and walked to him.

'Zero, where were you all day? We were worryed!' she said and Zero looked down to her, coldly.

'I was busy!'

'Really? Whats wrong?' she asked.

'Rina, from this point, i want you to stay away from me.' it was like a knife in her chest.

'What? Why?'she asked. 'Because of the last night?'

'I nearly killed you!' he said.

'But you didnt! You could stop ZEro!' said Rina.

'Rina, you dont understand it! We went too far!'

'You are right, I dont understand! Explain me!' Zeros cold eyes deepened into hers.

'I wanted to kill you! Your blood was not enough for me, i wanted more! All i wanted was to feel you, as you die in my arms, it was not about the blood anymore. Cant you understand that i am slowly becoming a level E? That was just the first sign.' Rina took a deep breath.

'But i still trust you! I still believe in you, ZEro!' he laughed up.

'You are silly, i dont want to hurt you!'