Friends

Chapter 3

I walk into the living room where both my parents sat. It was silent for a minute, I just waited for them to speak.
"Skyler Grace Anderson..." Dad spoke I know something's wrong they never say my middle name.
I still stayed silent.
"Why are you back so late?" Dad said in a serious tone.
"I was just out"
"Just out what kind of an answer is that!" Mum finally spoke.
"What do you want me to say huh? Tell you where I am at every moment of my life! I'm not a little girl I can go out when I like without telling you a thing!" I shout, I don't even know where this sudden anger has came from.
"Skyler! Stop trying to act older than you already are! Your only 17!" Dad shouted back at me.
"Exactly I'm 17 and I can't be stuck in the house all the time! I want to have a social life here since YOU made us leave!"
"SKYLER! Do you not remember what happened! You were immature little girl and broke our trust ... You know that's why you need to tell us! If you don't your are not aloud to go anywhere! GOT IT!" I can't believe this was happening.
"FINE!" I storm out of the room and slam my bedroom door shut.

I really can't believe them! Why are they treating my like a little girl! I know the real reason why we moved, my dad didn't like me hanging out with my friends as he said "they are changing you. You use to behave and be good but they are changing you" I can't believe him! I look out my window to see Alex looking at me through his window, he look concerned. I didn't want to talk to him, or did I?
I got a text and it was from Alex, I give him a strange look and read the text.

Alex: hey you okay there?
Me: Yeh find I guess ha
Alex: come to the window and talk?
I look over at him.
Me: why?
Alex: Just do it okay ;)
I laugh a little to myself, and walk over to the window and open it.

"She finally decided to come talk to the greatest person alive," Alex jokes and I laugh at him.
"Someone's big headed" I smile
"Hey I'm not ... Okay maybe a little ... But at least it made you laugh " Alex smirked, I look away I feel myself begin to blush.
"Yeah whatever"
"But serious now Sky are you okay, you seem a little down" should I tell him about what happened. I should but I've only known him for a day.
"I'm fine I guess ... Well I'll be better once I've got some sleep I guess" I half smile and hope he either believes me or at least won't push it.
He stayed silent for a minute just looking into my eyes, his chocolate brown coloured eyes staring into mine. I felt like my heart was racing so fast that it wouldn't stop.
"Okay" he finally said " but just so you know you can talk to me if you want"
"Thanks Alex really but can you answer a question for me?"
"Yeah what's the question?"
"Why are you being so nice to me when you've only known me for literally a day?" I felt nervous asking him this.

Alex's P.O.V

"Why are you being so nice to me when you've only known me for literally a day?" She asked and she looked quite nervous to ask that.
"Well because your a beautiful girl, who I know I'll get along with and will be good friends." I simply say and she blushes. wow she is so cute when she blushes.
"Thanks Alex ... I think I'm going to try get some sleep, night Alex"
"Night Sky" she smiles and closes her curtains.

I flop on my bed and all I can think about is Skyler. The way her blues eyes sparkle in the light, or how her hair falls perfectly to her side. The way her smile makes me smile. I love her Scottish accent.
Why am I thinking about her like that I mean I've only just met her.
I'll have to talk to Jack maybe he'll understand why I'm thinking of her this way.
I know what I'll do, I'll invite her to come with me to hang out with the guys. I mean I want her to be friends with the guys I mean she is my friend as well.
Wow it felt weird calling her a friend why?

~okay this is short, and boring cause I write this while I was in school ha~