Keeping your distance

Chapter 6

For the rest of the week I just stayed home locked away in my room. I just didn't have the energy to go out. Jack, Rian and Zack had text me all week, I just told them the same excuse that I wasn't feeling well.

Today I have to go see them since they want me there. They were going to be at Rian's house today.
"Sky can I come in" Ewan knocks at my door.
"Yeh"

"So sky what's been up with you?" Ewan asks sitting on my bed.
"Nothing"
"Nothing ... Skyler you realise you've been locked away in your room for 4 days are you saying that's nothing?" I sigh at Ewan saying this.
"Well you don't need to worry I'm going out today so I'm fine I've just been tired it's nothing to worry about"
"Fine" Ewan gives me a hug a leaves the room.

I get changed and go downstairs to hear my parents arguing.
"WELL WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ABOUT HER!" My dad yells
"I DONT KNOW BUT YOU NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT! ITS YOUR FAULT IT HAPPENED!" My mum yells back.
I don't want to stay so I quickly left.

"Hey sky" I turn around to see Alex
"Hi"
"You going to Rian's house?"
"Uh yeh I'm just going the now, are you?"
"Well I'm just going to meet up with Lisa then we'll go" Alex smiles at me.
"Oh ... Okay well I guess I'll see you there" I quickly walk away from him.

When I get to Rian's Jack and Zack are already there.
"So what we doing today?" I ask.
"Well once Alex gets here I think we'll watch a movie or something" Rian says.
"Well when him and Lisa get here" I say quietly.
"Wait did you say Lisa is coming" I nod as Zack asks and Jack groans.
"Do you not like her?" I ask them.
"It's not that we don't like her ... It's just"
"We don't like her" I give them a look as Jack says that.
"Can you explain why?"

"Well see Alex is blind to what Lisa is basically. She is very annoying and my god her squeaky high pitched voice. We only tolerant her cause she's with Alex. Lisa is mean and threatens girls to stay away from him, if they don't she try's to make their life a living hell. I mean the amount of times they have been on and off, I thought the last they finished it would be properly over but guess it's not." Jack explains

"What did she do the last time?"

"She cheated on him" Rian says quietly.
I actually can't believe she cheated on Alex. Why would someone do that to him?
There's a knock at the door probably Alex and Lisa.
"But don't mention any of it to Alex or Lisa okay" Rian says walking away to get the door.

Lisa and Alex came in and looking all in love, it makes me want to through up .
"What movie should we watch?" Rian asks.
"HOME ALONE!"
"NO!" We all shout at Jack.
"Whyyyyyyyy notttttttttt" Jack whines.
"Causes we have seen that movie enough" Zack says.
"Let's watch Nightmare on Elm Street" I say.
"Aren't you meant to be scared of horror films?" Jack teases me.
"No I'm not in fact I like horror films so put it on and shut up unless your scared"
"Me never"

"Wait why are we putting a horror on Alex I don't like horror films" Lisa whines to Alex I roll my eyes.
"Cause that's what Sky and the rest want to watch" Alex kisses her and they cuddle on the couch, it makes me sick to my stomach.
I cuddle into Jack cause he was beside me.
I look over to see Alex giving us strange looks. I just ignore it and watch the movie.

During the movie Lisa keep screaming and curling into Alex as she was 'scared' I think that's a whole load of BS.

Jack walked me to the door as I was about to leave.
"Hey you okay with Alex and Lisa?" Jack asks me.
"No I want to be sick every time i see them, but I'll be fine ... I think I should just keep my distance from them the now" I smile at Jack.
"Yeah I understand and you keeping distance doesn't mean from the rest of us right?"
"Of course not ... Bye Jack" i give him a hug.
"Bye Sky"

~~ sorry if updates are slow, I've had stuff to do ~~