I love you

Chapter 17

I woke up when I heard Jack yelling about food. He was too loud for my liking and I was still very tired.

"Jack would you shut the hell up!" I yell at him turning into Alex's side to block the light out.

"Aww come on sky I think you need some food anyway so you might just want to get up," Alex nudges me.

"No I don't want to" I complain, but Alex just stands up letting me fall more into the couch. He then takes my hands and pulls me off the couch over to the table.

"I'm so tired!" I whine.

"Oh stop whining Skyler your starting to sound like Jack when he doesn't get his way" Rian said laughing.

I stopped complaining and ate my food, cause after all I was actually hungry. It was really good talking to everyone together. I could tell that Rian liked Aria, which I think is adorable as they would make such a cute couple. Then there's Erin and Jack, they seem to be getting closer together. Then there is Zack left on his own. Well he's not on his own but you know what I mean. I'll need to find someone for him. I like playing match maker, although I do know I'm not very good at it.

"Skyler need to talk to you in my room" Erin says to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure" I follow Erin to her room.

"So tell me what happened today when you saw Callum?" She asked.

After I had done explaining to her what had happened we went to the living room and all watched a movie. I almost fell asleep watching the movie as I was still very tired. But with Jack asking a million questions throughout kept me awake. Soon everyone decided it would be time to go to bed and I couldn't be more happier to get some sleep.

When I got into bed I was almost asleep till Alex spoke.
"Hey Sky"

"What do you want lex I'm tired" I mumble into the pillow

Alex's P.O.V

I was about to talk to Sky but when I looked down she was sleeping. She must of really been tired. There's so many things I want to to tell her. But I just can't seem to say them. Why is she so perfect? Why can't I have her?

I wrap my arm around her body pulling her closer to me, as I lay down on the bed. She's just so perfect.

"I love you" I whisper into her ear before drifting off to sleep.

Skyler's P.O.V

I woke up in Alex's arms, just being there made me smile like crazy. Honestly what is this boy doing to me. There is one thing that I'm not sure if I dreamed or not. I heard Alex say "I love you" I probably imagined it or something like that. It's not like he'd actually say that. It was probably just a dream I had. But it seemed so real.

Today Erin told me that someone wanted to see me. She hasn't told me who yet, which is really annoying. She won't even tell me if I guess right. It's only going to be Alex, Jack and Zack with us as Aria is taking Rian some place. Apparently Aria asked the rest of the guys if they wanted to go, but I don't believe it. She has something planned, I'll just have to wait and see.

"Cmon Erin can you just tell me who it is?" I asked again.

"I'm not telling you Skyler you'll just have to wait another 5 minutes"

"But that's sooooooooo long to wait"

"I thought Jack was bad with all his whining, but your worse," Zack laughed at me.

"Shut it Zachary!" They others just laugh and I start to as well.
"You know you guys can be really annoying sometimes" Jack pulls me into a crushing hug. Before saying " you love us tho"

"Skyler is that you?" I know that voice, I quickly turn around.

"Oh my god Jen it's you" I run towards her giving her a hug.

"Yes it is, it's been way to long. What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Well Erin invited me and the guys to stay at hers for a bit so we came here. But what about you I thought you lived in Glasgow? What are you doing here?"

"Well I did but I'm actually moving back here. I got into Napier university so I'm actually getting an apartment near the university. Erin told me that I need to come her cause she wanted me to see someone. I never knew it was you." Jen had changed since I last saw her. She use to have short brown hair that fell just below her shoulders. Now she had fiery red hair that was longer than before. She was now taller than me.

"Jen this is Alex, Jack and Zack. They came over with Sky. There is also Rian but he's out with Aria right now. And now we are going to get food" After Erin said that we went to get food.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that we'll be meeting up with Nate next week, he's out with his family this week." Erin said.

"So how's things at home with your parents?" Jen asked.

"The same as always. If I'm honest it's a lot worse. I'm actually surprised they even let me come here"

"Are they still not letting you go out and all that?"

"It's like they have to know where I am at all times. They can't even trust me anymore. It's so annoying the only way I was able to get here was with the help of Ewan."

"Well at least your here now, so you can relax the now while your here right?"

"Yeah I guess so. I don't even want to stay my house anymore. They fight all the time and it's because of me... I'm scared ... They are going to leave each other with all this arguing and it's all my fault. All because of what I did that day. I've apologised what more do they want." I hold back tears that are about to fall.

"It's okay Skyler, it will all be okay. They still need time to trust you. They only want the best for you. No how about you tell me what's happening between you and what's his name ... Alex was it?"

"There is nothing going on between me and Alex?" I lie, and she knows I'm lying.

"Cmon I see the way he looked at you and you looked at him. Do you think I'm stupid!?"

"No your not stupid, I guess I can tell you"

I explained everything to her. It was good to talk to her. Jen told Erin that we were going to catch up, so we left them. It was nice it just being us and getting to talk about anything. Being here is actually making me not want to go back to Baltimore. But I know I'll have too.

~I'll try and update more ~