Old Friends

Chapter 14

Rian's P.O.V

When we all got off the plane I noticed that Aria was still with us and she was talking to Sky like they were best friends or something. I couldn't help but stare at her. I mean god she was so hot. I noticed she had hazel coloured eyes which me made me love for the first look. Why am I talking like this. I don't even know her.
All I know is she's stunning. I'm going to defiantly enjoy this month we have here.

Skyler's P.O.V

I actually can't believe that I get to spend the whole month with my best friends. It's great to have Aria here I can't believe she was in Baltimore as well, like where was she staying.

I'm taking out if my thoughts when we arrive at Erins apartment.

"Okay guys try not to mess up the place and if you do, you have to clean it up. Even you Jack" Erin pointed at Jack.

"What ... Me? I never ever make a mess" Jack says sarcastically which causes me to laugh.

"Um guys there is not enough space so we'll have to share rooms is that okay?" Erin asks us.

"Who'll go with who?" Zack asks.

"Well I want my room to myself so ... Zack and Jack can share one room, Alex and Sky share another and Rian and Aria can share one. Now that's done lets do something Erin says.

I just look at her with my best pissed off stare I could pull off. I mean she knows what's happened between me and Alex and now we have to share the same room and bed! Sometimes I really hate her decisions.

"Well why don't you and Alex go to the hibs shops and buy the new top and get tickets for Saturday while you are there and the rest of us will meet you uptown" Erin said, me and Alex got ready and left.

It felt really weird and awkward with Alex. I'm not sure what to say to him.

"So how we getting to the hibs shop then? And what's a hibs shop? And what do you need tickets for Saturday?" Alex asked. Oh yeah he wasn't there when I told the guys about hibs.

"Well the Hibs shop is basically a shop to get hibs stuff. Hibs is also a football team here and yes I said football Scottish football, or as you call it soccer. Anyway Hibernian FC is my football club and love. It is also called Hibs hibees. Also the tickets are for the game on Saturday, it's against hearts and we are going no matter what okay!"   I'm glad Alex wasn't making it awkward anymore.

We started to talk about other things like we normally did. It was good to be like this.

As we where walking to meet I walked into one of my old friends.

"Well well well if it isn't the one and only Skyler Anderson who decided to leave Scotland behind" I smile lightly.

"Oh yes indeed it is me. It's good to see you again" I hugged him.

"So how long you here till then?"

"Oh I'm here for the month"

"Oh is that so? Well then does that mean your going to the game on Saturday?"

"C'mon Mikey you know me. I wouldn't miss a game if I could. So of course I'll be there to watch the Hibees defeat you's once again" Mikey laughed at me.

"Oh please let me tell the jokes. Besides you know you's will never win!"

"Whatever you say Mikey ... Oh and by the way this is Alex" I say gesturing towards Alex.

"Sup Alex ... I'm Mikey"

"We'd love to chat longer but we need to meet the others. But I'll see you at the game right?" I ask him.

"Course I'll see you there. It was nice to meet you Alex. I'll see you's on Saturday" and with that we walked away.

Alex seemed lost in thought as we walked, so I said nothing. I'm glad I got to see Mikey again I've not seen him in so long. It's weird being back here cause in a sense it's like I never left, but then I had. I'd always see Scotland as my home, but maybe Baltimore would be my new one.

I started to get lost in thought again. The silence made me think even more about everything. I didn't like thinking as I always over think things. I see the others not to far ahead and start to walk towards them. I stop when I see Callum coming my way.

~okay so here's another chapter~