Just Forget About It

Chapter 9

We just stared into each other's eyes until Alex said ...
"Sky I ... I'm sorry" with that he left me standing in the room alone.
He just left me after he said sorry.

Jack's P.O.V

I wonder what's happening up there. They have been there a while, I just hope Alex isn't being a complete jerk. I blame it all on Lisa, if it wasn't for her then Alex and sky would be together. I really hate her she brings out the worst in Alex everyone can see but him!

Alex comes downstairs and heads straight out the door. What the hell happened? I'll go see Sky.

When I get to the room she's just standing at the door staring. She looks lost in thought. She actually looks quite scary just standing there.
"Sky!" She actually jumped at the sound of my voice.
"Hey is everything alright? What happened?"
"Jack I don't know" she whispers, I pull her into a hug she looks like she's going to cry.
I'm going to kill Alex once I find out what he's done to her.

We sit down on my bed she doesn't say anything. I want to know what happened but I'll ask later. Right now all she needs is someone with her and that's me.

Alex's P.O.V

Oh god what have I done. I just kissed Skyler, and I loved it. But I can't be with her I'm with Lisa. Shit I've cheated on Lisa. I'm such a horrible person. The worst part is all I said was sorry then left her. I need to talk to her, and explain at least.

Why am I such an idiot? Why did I have to do that? What am I even going to say to Sky?

I'll talk to her tonight.

Skyler's P.O.V

I stayed in Jacks arms for some time, neither of us said a word. It wasn't awkward silence it was a comfortable one. I honestly can't thank Jack enough he's been so nice to me. He told me that if Alex has done something to me he'd kill him. I had to laugh at that.
I got a text from Ewan.

Ewan: Hey Sky you should get home soon or you what mum and dad will be like. Just warning you now aren't I the best brother ever x
Me: Of course your the best brother ever, thanks for letting me know, I'll leave the now see ya soon x
Ewan: okay sista see u soon x

After that I told Jack that's I better get going. He was fine with that and told me if I ever wanted to talk to him that I could.

I saw Alex on the steps just before I went to my house.
"Hey um Sky I need to talk to you"
"Fine talk" I said coldly.
"See it's about the kiss ... It's just that well ..."
"What Alex? It's just what?"
"It's just that well I'm with Lisa so..." My heart just sank as he said those words.
"Don't even bother finishing that sentence. Your with Lisa I know and that kiss meant nothing at all cause your with her. So don't bother explains anything it's not the first time it's happened to me okay. So let's just forget about it" Alex looks shocked, I don't care I walk right past him into my house.

I go to my room and fall to the ground, tears filled my eyes. I can't cry now. I'm nothing to him. It's was all a mistake. He doesn't like me at all. I'm so useless.

My phone going of pulls me out of my thoughts.
"Hey Sky ... What's happened?"
"Hey Erin and nothing's happened" I hope she believes me.
"C'mon Sky I've been your best friend since we were little, I can tell when you aren't fine ... You look like your about to cry tell me what happened" I guess I'm going to have to tell her now.

I tell her everything that happened.
"Wait that's sounds just like what happened with Callum"
"I know Erin, that's what scares me cause I didn't think Alex would be like him. But he's not completely like him so I don't know"
"Well it'll be okay. I need to get some sleep and by the looks of it so do you, so get some sleep. I'll message you when I wake up okay. Love you girl talk soon" then she ended the FaceTime.

I was glad I got to talk to her it actually helped. But I really hope Alex is not like him. What would I do if he was?

-So what do you think of this chapter-