They Don't Understand

Chapter 10

Alex's P.O.V

What have I done? Why did I explain to her it wasn't nothing? Why did I just let her go like that? Why can't I just do anything right?

I'll have to tell Jack, that is if Sky didn't already tell him. I decided to text him.

Me: Jack I've messed up I don't know what to do.

Jack: what did u do to Sky!!!!

Me: I'm sorry

Jack: What are u sorry about!
Jack: Alex what are u talking about!
Jack: WHY ARE NOT ANSWERING ME!!

Me: I'm sorry, I'll explain tomorrow

I can't tell him over text.  I can't tell anyone. I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Skyler's P.O.V

I hardly had any sleep last night, I just couldn't sleep. The thoughts of what Callum did to me still haunt me. The fact that Alex could be the same frightens me.
My phone goes of and I notice I have 5 texts from Jack 1 from Erin and 1 from Alex.

Jack: SKYLER!
Jack: ARE YOU AWAKE YET!
Jack: WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING ME!
Jack: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
Jack: WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!

I laugh reading his texts, I swear that boy acts like a 5 year old.  I reply to his text before checking the others.

Erin: Sky when your not busy you need to FT me it's like really important okay love you girly xx

Me: can't you just tell me over this xx

Erin: No I cant and wont and you know that xx

Me: Fine I'll FT you soon then xx

I have no idea what's so important but I really need to find out. I still have an unread message.

Alex: hey Sky I'm not sure what to say and I don't want it to be over text. Just can we talk. I know I messed up but I need to talk to you. I'm sorry

I don't know how to respond to it. I don't know what to say. Should I talk to him? I'm not going to reply.

I put my phone down and get changed.
"Sky come down for breakfast" Ewan said standing at my door.
"Uh sure" I follow him downstairs, and sit at the table.
These was silence and it was an uncomfortable one.

"So Skyler your mother and I need to talk to you" dad said taking a seat at the table.
"What about?"
"Well first we want to ask you where you've been going? You are hardly home we never see you" mum starts off and I knew where this was going.

"I've been out is that a problem?" I question them.
"You know exactly what we mean Skyler!" dad said coldly.
"So what you are trying to say is that I can't go out and have a life, unless I tell you what I've been doing?"
"Skyler! Stop with your attitude now! We are your parents we have the right to know where you are."
"Why should I tell you where I am at all times huh. Well I don't bother cause you always say the same thing no you can't do this and you can't do that!"

"Skyler please don't be like this. You know what happened last time. We care for you we don't want it to happen again" why does mum always bring it up.

After what Callum did to me I was a complete mess. I was in so much pain that I needed to find a way to forget everything. So I started to drink even though I'm underage. I would find party's go to them and drink until I passed out. I nearly got caught by the police a lot times but did that stop me no. No one knew where I was usually I would leave and pass outside somewhere. This happened for almost a month until Ewan found me with Erin one night. I stayed at Erin's and told her everything. With her and Ewan's help I stopped going to those party's and stopped drinking. They helped me find a way to deal with the pain instead of trying to forget. When my parents found out they weren't anger at me but disappointed. I got grounded and made to clean the house. The worst part about it is they never bothered to ask me why I did what I did. They assumed I was just a rebellious child who wouldn't listen to them and wanted attention. If only they knew the truth.

"You know what I'm going upstairs" I leave the table to go back to my room. I was angry at them for treating me like that. They don't understand me.
I pick up my phone and FaceTime Erin.

"Sky!"
"Hey Erin so what is so important that you couldn't tell me over text?"
"Well I just moved into my own apartment and I have a great job"
"Omg that's great I'm so happy for you"
"And that's not all "
"Wait there's more what is it TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"Okay calm down Sky okay well ... I don't have to work for August ... So I was thinking that you could come over for the month?"

Did she just ask me to come over for s month? She is literally the best friend ever I need to go.

"Are you being serious of course I'd love to go"
"I'm still not done and I know you've gotten yourself some friends so they can come with you what do you think?"
"Really are you sure?"
"Yes of course I am I want to meet these boys have been hanging out with you. What were there names again Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian was it?"
"Yes it is them and are you really sure we can all come over?"
"I'm sure and book your tickets for the 1st of August oh and I'll pick yous up from the airport. Any got to go but I'll text you bye girly" after that she ended the FaceTime.

Oh my god I'm going back home! I can't wait I have to tell the guys.

~sorry for not updating in a while~