The next morning

The next morning, Katie's alarm had gone off at 7 for their training at 9, she went to go turn over in her bed to grab her phone but she wasn't in her bed, instead she was very quickly met with carpet to the face and a harsh headache.

"Holy shit." Katie said grabbing her head, she looked around for a bit trying to figure out where she was then realised that she was at Caitlin and Lia's house. She began to slowly regain her memories from last night and decided to pick up her phone just incase Rue had texted her, which she did.

Rue 💞: Great win babe xx should I wait up for you?

6 mins later

Stupid question, I know what your like, enjoy your night Mo ghrá I'll leave the door open for you xx

Katie felt bad that she didn't text her girlfriend back but she was having such a good time yesterday that she just shoved her phone in her back pocket and didn't look at it the whole night. She texted her back letting her know that she stayed at Caitlin and Lia's because she had had too much to drink but couldn't really remember too much from the conclusion of the night. Ruesha didn't text back, the screen just had 'Read 7:08 am' underneath her message. Katie ignored it and decided to get up and search the house for her two friends. They weren't in the kitchen so she went up to their bedroom door and put her ear to the door to make sure she wouldn't be cock blocking either of the girls. She couldn't hear anything so she assumed they were still asleep, as the good friend Katie is she decided to wake her friends up in the nicest and most considerate way she could think of.

"GUYS WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO COOK ME BREAKFAST!" Katie paused. "Oh what the fuck, where's Lia."

Caitlin groaned and rolled over.

"Cait, you alright?" Katie asked going to sit on the bed.

"No, Lia broke up with me." Caitlin said through mumbles.

"Oh... Shit." Katie took a second to process it and then got up and walked over to Caitlin's side and kneeled next to her. "Tell me what happened."

So Caitlin told Katie their whole discussion last night and how Lia said that she would talk to Caitlin more at training, but she realised that it was inevitable and that Caitlin agreed with what Lia was saying and why the did need to break up.

"I'm so sorry Cait." Katie said putting her arm over Caitlin trying to comfort her. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Can you tell Jonas I'm not coming to training."

"No no no no, you have to come to training, it will take your mind off of the whole situation and you'll get to talk to Lia more about it."

"Erh, I hate that you're right." Katie smiled at this. "Fine, go make me something to eat though."

Katie smiled, squeezed Caitlin's shoulder and ran out the room and into the kitchen. She made both of them some toast for breakfast. They sat on the couch and talked for a bit then called up Jordan to ask if it would be ok if Caitlin could live with her for a while, Jordan being the great friend she is said yes, so Katie helped Caitlin pack all her things and put them in her car and then headed off to training at half past 8.