February 14th

Ella had finally moved in with the couple and settled in very quickly. Katie loved having her sister live with her. She had been missing her family a lot and having her younger sister stay with her and her girlfriend, she was extremely happy. Caitlin and Ella had also gotten along very well too which made Katie even happier. The duo had given Ella a big tour of London and it's famous landmarks. They even went the 1975 concert where they all had a great time.

February 14th, valentines day, Katie had woken up by Caitlin pulling her in tighter for a cuddle. She hummed in content and a feeling of utmost peace with her girlfriend. Katie pulled her in tighter as a response and Caitlin led out a slight groan not being able to breathe.

"Good morning beautiful." Caitlin said and kissed the top of Katie's nose.

"You missed." Caitlin giggle and leaned down to capture her valentines lips.

"Happy valentines day Kates." Caitlin smiled.

"Your so cute, happy valentines darling." Katie responded.

Katie turned her body and reached into her bedside table and pulled out a small box and a card. She handed it to Caitlin for her to open. Inside was a new pair of circular, diamond, gold, earrings that were gorgeous.

"Thank you so much babe, I love them." Caitlin said and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Caitlin then got out of bed to go to her underwear draw and grab Katie's present too. Caitlin had gotten Katie a new bracelet, it was a simple silver rope bracelet which Katie had said she liked one time. Katie also expressed her gratitude and then they got up to cook breakfast together. Ella had also made her way downstairs and Caitlin wrapped her up into a big hug and wished her a happy valentines day as well, which caused Ella to laugh. It was sweet for Katie to watch her sister and her girlfriend get along so well and already getting so close.

Ella quickly ate her breakfast and then headed off to the gym. Caitlin and Katie ate breakfast, hung around the house for a bit just relaxing, and then had to head off for their game against London City Lionesses, also known as Ruesha's team, also known as Katie's ex's team. Awkward...

To say Caitlin was nervous to go to the game would be an understatement, she was scared to face Katie's ex because of Ruesha's reaction to them being together at the World Cup, Ruesha hadn't shook her hand in the line up, shoved her repeatedly throughout the game when it was unnecessary, and then they blew up after the game. Imagine what her reaction would be seeing the duo rock up to the game together, on valentines day of all days. If Katie was being honest she found the whole thing quite comedic, although she probably shouldn't have. She told Caitlin that it would be fine, but what really made Caitlin relax was when she found out that Ruesha wouldn't be playing. Didn't mean she wouldn't be there though, but it just meant that Caitlin didn't have to have anything to do with her.

The game went well, Arsenal ended up winning 4-0. After the game Caitlin had gotten off of the field as quick as she could when she noticed Ruesha coming down, she did not need media taking a picture of them and blowing it out of proportion like they're famous for doing. Katie had followed her off the pitch quickly as well. Once in the locker room Katie snuck up behind Caitlin and wrapped her arms around Caitlin's waist and then jumped up and down with her.

"We won baby!" Katie yelled out.

"Yes we did." Caitlin laughed. Then Katie let her down and Caitlin turned around in her arms and leaned in to give her a smooch.

"Ewww get a room!" Beth yelled out.

"Don't let the other team hear you say that." Steph said walking in with her.

Katie broke the kiss, "oi like you can talk Beffy!" Katie yelled back.

Caitlin gave Katie another quick hug and peck on the lips and went to go pack her things and have a shower.

Since it was a late game, the girls got home pretty late and went straight to bed.

The next day, the girls had a sleep in that morning because they had a day off. They spent the morning enjoying each other because Ella had gone out, then they had breakfast together, then Caitlin had planned to call home to see if she could catch her mum before she went off to bed which she did and she also got to FaceTime with Peach too which made her day. Katie had also used this time to call her family and see how everything was for them too. Since both girls had to go to back to their home countries for camp, they would be able to see their families then too but it was nice to just catch up with them quickly.

That night Katie had also made a reservation at this fancy restaurant for a valentines day date. It was a very romantic dinner and Katie never failed to amuse Caitlin with her pick-up lines even though she really didn't need to try, she had Caitlin wrapped around her little finger. Katie loved Caitlin, obviously, but the thing she loved most about Caitlin was how easy things were with her. With Ruesha it always felt like a battle to start a conversation and towards the end it was always hard to be around her. Whereas with Caitlin, she made her laugh more than anyone ever had, everyday, she made her heart swell everyday, she made her feel special and like she was her first choice for everything, and she was drop dead gorgeous as well, Katie truly felt like she could spend the rest of her life with the girl in front of her. Caitlin felt very similar of course.