New Years

lol this is so shit, sorry for being inactive as well :)

The next morning, the three girls packed up all their stuff from Simone's house and went to leave for the city with Jamie and Renae. Katie had gone out and bought some flowers as a thank you to Simone for letting them stay at her house. Caitlin had also shared an emotional goodbye to her dog Peach and said goodbye to her mum as well. Then the girls left for their hotel which they'd be staying at for a week and a bit. They met up with Jamie and Renae who would be sharing a hotel room with two bedrooms with Caitlin and Katie and Jordan would be sharing a room with two other girls that she was friends with from Australia.

The days whilst they stayed in the city were spent going out to different restaurants for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they took several trips to the beach, they went on walks, Caitlin introduced Katie and Jordan to Australian rugby which they had some fun times playing at the beach, and then other times they would just relax at the hotel and enjoy time off. On the 31st of December, New Years Eve, a big group of girls that Caitlin and Jamie grew up with and Caitlin, Jamie, Katie, Renae and Jordan all went out for lunch together. Katie had quickly formed friendships with the two other Irish girls that were also sat at the table. One of which Caitlin used to have a crush on when they were younger, which Jamie likes to tease her about because now it's clear that she has a 'type' for Irish girls.

At the lunch, Katie had been a bit more handsy than what she normally was, Caitlin wasn't 100% sure why but she wasn't mad about it. Katie was just happy to be with Caitlin and wanted to show her gratitude and how much she loved Caitlin. Even in photo's, Katie never took her hand off of Caitlin's legs. After lunch the group had decided to go for a walk because the restaurant was near the beach. At the beach they got to a look out area and all took it in turns taking photos with each other. Katie had just finished taking a photo with the two other Irish girls and then Jamie yelled out. "Katie take a photo with your girlfriend!" Caitlin was never a big fan of being in photos so at first she shook her head but then Katie held out her hand for Caitlin to take and Jordan had pushed Caitlin towards Katie. Caitlin then took Katie's hand to which Katie yanked her arm towards her and wrapped Caitlin up into a hug. "Your beautiful Cait." Katie reassured her girlfriend which made Caitlin's smile grow even bigger. Katie deciding to be cheeky slipped her hands lower until they reached Caitlin's ass and she heard a giggle come out of her girlfriends mouth. One of the girls took their photo and the duo found it very funny.

The next day, Katie and Caitlin woke up wrapped in each others arms. The new year was off to a good start.

A couple days later, Alannah had met up with Caitlin, Katie and Jordan to go out for dinner with the trio. Caitlin was beyond happy that Katie was getting along so well with all of her friends, especially her closest friends and family, it really felt like everyone was giving them their approval without being asked to. After dinner the group had decided they wanted to go to a bar but as they were walking from the restaurant to the bar it started raining. Since Caitlin had only worn shorts and a crop top, despite Katie telling her it would be cold and that she should bring a jacket, to Katie's surprise, Caitlin was freezing.

"What did I tell you." Katie said nudging Caitlin.

"What? I'm not cold." Caitlin tried to deflect.

"Babe you're literally shaking."

"Ok fine I'm kinda cold."

Katie giggled then took off her shirt she was wearing over the top of her t-shirt and put it above both of their heads. Caitlin being silently thankful wrapped her arms around Katie's waist to stay close to her and try to get some of her body heat, since Katie didn't feel the cold the cold felt her.

The next day Jordan, Katie and Caitlin all had to fly back to trainings. Jordan had an early flight off to London again and Caitlin and Katie had a flight an hour and a bit after to Portugal where Arsenal were training. They went to the airport together and when Jordan had left Katie and Caitlin spent their time at a cafe and then waited for their plane in the lounge. Happy to be back at training but somewhat disappointed that there little Australian get-away was over.