Rome

Skip forward in time

The whole plane ride over both girls were so excited for their first offical trip just the two of them, without it being for soccer, where they could just relax with each other even for a couple days. Caitlin had come up with the idea to book a little get away for the pair when she found a weekend that they wouldn't have football on. She cued her girlfriend in on her plan and was glad to see that Katie matched her enthusiasm for the trip. Katie was so excited that she turned to snapchat to ask her fans what they should do whilst in Rome and took each of them into consideration.

Once they arrived in Rome and at their hotel, they put all their stuff in their room, which was so much nicer than what either of them were expecting, and then headed off for drinks at this nice restaurant that overlooked the colosseum. They stayed out relatively late, talking for hours and taking in the beautiful view and weather. On their walk back to their hotel from the restaurant, the pair found a staircase that was across from a giant mirror.

"Wait," Caitlin said and pulled on her girlfriends hand to keep her from walking up anymore stairs. She pulled out her phone and went to grab onto Katie's waist but because she was one stair above her, her hand actually landed on Katie's ass. Katie let out a giggle and cuddled into Caitlins side. Caitlin took their photo and then they continued their walk back to their room. Once they made it back to their room, they both had a quick shower then went to bed.

The next day they had a bit of a sleep in then went out for breakfast at a cafe down the road from their hotel. That day they spent the morning walking around the streets of Rome, stopping for lunch and sat out front of the colosseum, shopping for different touristy things and then headed back to their hotel to relax by the pool. Whilst they were in their room changing into their bathers, Caitlin couldn't help but stare at her girlfriend as she changed.

"I can feel your eye's on me." Katie said without turning around to face Caitlin's gaze.

"You're just really hot." Caitlin stated nonchalantly.

"You see my body on a regular basis and your only just realising I'm hot now?" Katie asked teasingly finally turning around in only her shorts and bikini top.

"No I think about it a lot but I think you should hear it sometimes too, even though your head can't afford to get any bigger." Caitlin joked, walking towards her girlfriend.

"Hey, that's your job as my girlfriend." Katie said pulling Caitlin into her body.

"I know." Caitlin breathed then leaned in to capture her girlfriends lips with her own.

After a pretty heated kiss later Katie pulled away. "Cmon we're going to the pool."

"I was enjoying that." Caitlin said but allowed her girlfriend to lead her to the rooftop pool by the hand. The rest of the day they spent at the pool relaxing and taking photos of each other.

That night they also went to the Trevi fountain to make their wishes and throw a coin into the fountain. Then they walked the streets of Rome, hand in hand, whilst eating some gelato and then headed back to their room.

The final day they were in Italy they spent on a tour of the colosseum which both girls loved. They learnt new things and enjoyed experiencing these things together for the first time. Majority of the day they spent there, for the rest of the day they went to a restaurant for some food and then later on they had to get their flight back to London.